Leftover Knives from last year for 1/14--Pix and huge savings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Attention ladies and gentleman:
In order to make room for new shipments I am offering these leftover knives from last year at bargain price. Don't miss this opportunity!

L to r

21 inch 37 ounce villager fit and finish Teardrop Khukuri by Ram Kumar. Chiruwa style satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Nice and sharp rig at $145. *SOLD*

GvPxIOI.jpg

17 1/4 inch 23 ounce villager fit and finish Samsher Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Lite and sharp Knife for your collection at $115.

18 inch 31 ounce Ganga Ram Special by Kumar. Dhar wood handle. Leather sheath. $100 even. *SOLD*

16 inch 20 ounce villager fit and finish father's military replica by Manoj. Sastisal wood handle. Brown leather sheath. $85. *SOLD*

K0OCdTs.jpg

L to r

14 3/4'' 11 ounce villager fit and finish Chainpure Knife from Chainpur village. Carved wood sheath. Satisal wood handle. $58. *SOLD*

18 inch 20 ounce Sirupati by Krishna Kami. Sisau wood handle. Leather sheath. Lite and fast knife at $75. *SOLD*

Jjo46Oi.jpg

d1RL6Ch.jpg

L to r

8 inch 9 ounce Micro Mini Bowie by Manoj. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $58.

7.5 inch 6 ounce JKM-1 by Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. $39. *SOLD*

8.5 inch 7 ounce Ring Knife by Ram Kumar. Bayar wood handle. Leather sheath. $59.

MojUSnj.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
That Teardrop Khukuri is really killing me but I have to pump the brakes before I end up in the poorhouse!

Yeah, I was tempted by that a lot, but I have a couple things I'm hoping pop up from a couple makers I'm following and a commission I'm debating. Hopefully everything by Purna from last year is gone.

I've hankered for a Father Military Replica, perhaps now is the time.
EMS sent for
16 inch 20 ounce villager fit and finish father's military replica by Manoj. Sastisal wood handle. Brown leather sheath. $85.

Done Deal!

Last edited:
Ha! Yep Mr. B! Ive been watching for one of them myself. The more you look at them the more they look like they ought to live with ya! I do like the look of wood right up to the blade!
Ring knife is another im wanting to snag. Seems like its always tax time tho so got to be good. Sux!

Ha! Yep Mr. B! Ive been watching for one of them myself. The more you look at them the more they look like they ought to live with ya! I do like the look of wood right up to the blade!
Ring knife is another im wanting to snag. Seems like its always tax time tho so got to be good. Sux!
Get that Ring Knife! Pretty darn good bargain!

You get the RK, I'll grab that Teardrop! :D

I fibbed just a little, I actually sent an email on the Sirupati! :)

Poop...I've been putting the hard eyeball on that one since it posted.

Ahem.. I mean, I'm so excited for you!
Should be the perfect length to weight ratio.
Hopefully you'll get tapped out and I'll get funded at the same time!
Good stuff to come, I'm sure.

Poop...I've been putting the hard eyeball on that one since it posted.

Ahem.. I mean, I'm so excited for you!
Should be the perfect length to weight ratio.
Hopefully you'll get tapped out and I'll get funded at the same time!
Good stuff to come, I'm sure.
Well, I haven't heard yet so who knows, haha.

I'm actually pretty darn tapped out right now, but it just seemed like too good a price to let it pass.

Buy that Teardrop! Then I will be able to be a little jealous of you! :)

Too big for me.I actually have an 18.5 inch lightweight M-43 that I'm probably going to trade.
Larger fellows may find it useful, but with my hands, I can cut way faster with a 16 inch 20 ounce.
I carried a 15 inch 24 ounce tin chirra for 12 years. Its got a half inch spine!
But I think what it is is that I swung a 27 ounce framing hammer for way too many years.
My swing is quick and accurate, but my wrist has suffered from much abuse. (don't go there)
The perfect Khukuri was 16.5 inch 24 ounce CAK, balanced and quick. Perfect handle...Total edge failure. I'd like to find another like it.

Yes, sir, I went for the lighter knife partly due to price, but also weight.

The M43 I have coming is 32 oz. and I want to see what that guy feels like before I go heavier.

My Ultimate Fighter is 30 oz. and is pretty hefty for me, so I'm not probably gonna go too much heavier.

That Teardrop is super cool tho and I don't always use EVERY knife, haha...

My Ultimate Fighter is 30 oz. and is pretty hefty for me, so I'm not probably gonna go too much heavier.

That Teardrop is super cool tho and I don't always use EVERY knife, haha...

I have to use them!
It's a defect of mine.

I have to use them!
It's a defect of mine.
I certainly know what you mean!

As soon as I got my UF I wanted to run out and start chopping. But, a cooler head prevailed. I know it's fully capable, I just don't want to scuff it all up just yet!

Email sent for the Teardrop... It's been a few years since I made a purchase and checked the blems, thought about buying an Bowie and went to HI to see what was available, next thing you know, I'm putting in an email for the Teardrop. Will be nice to own if still available.

Email sent for the Teardrop... It's been a few years since I made a purchase and checked the blems, thought about buying an Bowie and went to HI to see what was available, next thing you know, I'm putting in an email for the Teardrop. Will be nice to own if still available.
Nice, nice grab! I agonized over that one for what seemed like forever, then decided to ask for the Sirupati. :thumbsup:

It really looks like a beautiful blade!

Got the Done Deal! :):thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back