Leftover Knives from last year for 1/17-Pix and huge savings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

21 inch 41 ounce villager fit and finish Foxy Folly by Ram Kumar. Epoxy fix crack on satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Sharp edge! $118. *SOLD*

12 1/4'' 13 ounce Pen Knife by Kumar. Grain mark on horn handle. Leather sheath. Great Knife at $65.

15 inch 18 ounce villager Utility Knife by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Sharp blade ready for service at $38. *SOLD*

gbe406b.jpg

L to r

21 inch 33 ounce Chitlangi by Ram Kumar. Hairline crack on satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Nice rig for $95. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 27 ounce Dui Chirra by Purna. Sisau wood handle. Small split on leather sheath. Great Knife at $85. *SOLD*

15 inch 18 ounce British Armey Service with old fashion satisal wood handle by Kumar and his helper. Few scratches on leather sheath. Great camping/backpack Knife at $75. *SOLD*

P55VwmJ.jpg

74NwUuA.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served
Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Love the Dui Chirra, sure looks like Thamar's cho. Maybe Purna picked it up from Thamar. It's nice.

I'd wager a small sum that Yangdu goofed on that and it's Thamar, which is a very good thing if I'm right. He's the king of traditional style, the down swept handle, the very cool cho.
I have several of his and love them all. I'll always try to grab any Thamar I run across. I don't think he's working for HI anymore but was making some for them now and then. I need to check on that.

I'd wager a small sum that Yangdu goofed on that and it's Thamar, which is a very good thing if I'm right. He's the king of traditional style, the down swept handle, the very cool cho.
I have several of his and love them all. I'll always try to grab any Thamar I run across. I don't think he's working for HI anymore but was making some for them now and then. I need to check on that.
Got the done deal on it, so I'll soon see. I've become a big Purna fan, but that blade in particular appealed to me, so I won't mind either way.

Yangdu was slightly unclear but I think it's Thamar. She did say he still makes knives for her from time to time. You will absolutely not be disappointed, I can assure you of that.
You'll fall in love with Thamar and it will be race to nail his offerings, another competitor on my list......

Got the done deal on it, so I'll soon see. I've become a big Purna fan, but that blade in particular appealed to me, so I won't mind either way.

Very nice!
I eyeballed that thing ten times today.
If it were 3 or 4 ounces lighter I would have only looked once and EMS.
Beautiful knife

Back