Lesser known quality brands?

I'm not tired of the well known brands that make good knives, but I'd like to widen my horizon.

Which quality brands out there do you think doesn't get enough attention here?

Most of my knives are from well known companies. Enzo might be the only that is a little less known among my collection of users.

Not looking for custom pieces, just useful quality knives of all types for a price up to about 200$

Brous, DPx, Dendra, Hogue, Kizer, HTM, Combative Edge, Extrema Ratio, Three Sister Forge, Ferrum Forge, Fox Knives, there are just so many out there. LionSteel has already been mentioned.

I own or have owned:
Brous Bionic
DPx HEAT/F
Hogue EX-01
Kizer 3404
LionSteel Opera and SR-1A

+1 for the hogue, however I am about to send my ex01 in. It came with a tad bit of blade play. Just enough to anoy me.

Brous, DPx, Dendra, Hogue, Kizer, HTM, Combative Edge, Extrema Ratio, Three Sister Forge, Ferrum Forge, Fox Knives, there are just so many out there. LionSteel has already been mentioned.

I own or have owned:
Brous Bionic
DPx HEAT/F
Hogue EX-01
Kizer 3404
LionSteel Opera and SR-1A

Htm? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

Enzo (Just realized you already mentioned Enzo, but they are good enough to leave on my list as well) :thumbup:
Reate
Guardian Tactical
Koenig

Kizer
Muela Knives
Fox Knives, Pohl Force, Dendra (almost all are made by Lionsteel, so I'm not sure they count)
Edit 1:Also, Spartan Knives
Edit 2: And Rockstead

Last edited:
Kizlyar from Russia make some great heavy duty folders that are really nice
Mcusta make some stunning knives, and the list goes on

RPW is over $200 but worth mentioning. A bit on the heavy side, but I like that the whole knife is forged from a single slab of A2. Pretty cool IMO.

Last edited:
Back