Let´s see some pictures

Here´s a picture of my Bokers.

Luis

mpqnt

Very nice.
You've got some good,older pieces there.
I'm hoping to get a digi-cam this Christmas.Maybe I'll be able to snap photo's of some of the things in the shop.
Thanks,TJT

I recently got a digital camera but it´s fixed focus so for these type of pictures a scanner is much better.

Having to crowd everything in the scanner, I had left out some, here they are, not all knives but they are Boker.

Luis

mrehh

TJT said:
Very nice.
You've got some good,older pieces there.
I'm hoping to get a digi-cam this Christmas.Maybe I'll be able to snap photo's of some of the things in the shop.
Thanks,TJT
Shouldn't Boker buy you one??!!??

HAHAHAHAHA,there is what I wish,and then reality.
It would be nice,but maybe I can use the Ad Dept.'s.
But then they would have to help me download them.
I know the terminology,but not how to do it.
TJT

Great picture of the straight razor you have there.
Very nice.
TJT

Don, what is that large fixed blade second from the left. Looks kinda "Puma-ish" to me. Not complaining, I think its a great looking blade. I'm just wondering if the two had a common branch on the family tree somewhere.

I don't know how close they used to be,but they had their factories very close to each other in Solingen.
I like the knife also,my first thought was a Puma,but some of the very old catalogs have pictures of them.
Thanks,TJT

Most of these are from the mid or late 70´s, when I got my first good job but had not yet married, that short period of my life when I did have some cash to spare.

OTguy,

That big knife is a Boker alright, it does look somewhat like a Puma white Hunter, it´s heavy, saber grind, small serrations on spine, a deep grooved hollow on the spine near the guard somewhat like a finger choil, green leather sheath.

Phil,

If I remember correctly I got that carving set shortly after I got married, so it must be about 25 years old, sees use at family dinners and special occasions, as often happens it looks nicer that what the picture shows.

Thanks all for the comments. Like Phil says let´s see some more...

Luis

Back