Let’s see the True Buck users. Pics please.

Oh I wasn’t offended or making light Of your comments. Mainly I was thinking of some of the eBay offerings that look as though they were using them as scrapers or chisels. Lol. I don’t baby my knives but I’m careful and mindful of how I go about it.

I’ve seen a few guys open a sack of rock salt by first stabbing it then slashing it like they were fighting a grizzly bear or a wild boar. 😆 that sack of salt was d e a d ! 😆 while I use a utility knife just lightly running the tip to make a slight cut. Then it breaks open with very little pressure. Sometimes if the utility knife is missing I use my pocket knife much the same way.

Anyway I try to use just enough to make the cut so as to save the edge in an efficient manner. But that’s just me. I think I learned that from my dad. 😆

I’m the same way. Minimize the wear, but still get the job done.

I turn the doorknob then release it after closing the door so the striker plate doesn’t get worn. Crazy things like that without realizing or thinking about it.

It’s a different way of thinking I once heard it poetically described it as “mechanical harmony”.

I agree. It's a matter of treating things like you want them to last forever rather than using them up.

I have had this Vantage since 09 as a user. It now resides in my shop.
rPivyxW.jpg

Here are a couple to contribute. They get daily (or semi daily) use and have held up very well. I love Buck. I use others but these were within reach. Once I recover from surgery I’ll post more of the ones I use on a regular basis. For now, these will do. And they do indeed see a lot of use. Great great thread. Thank you all for sharing.

AFE6ED0A-BC91-4D6D-A16C-7D6031C7E2E4.jpeg2EAFE3B5-BAFA-43E0-B7DA-29D5A2E0EFC8.jpeg

Back