1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Let’s see what your wife carries.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by MittenStateMashers, Jan 13, 2019.

1. PNWhovian

PNWhovian

Jan 16, 2015
  2. mushka

mushka

Jun 27, 2018
    My lady friend likes the SA classic and a larger single blade SAK. Classic in the pocket big one in the purse. She just bought her daughter a candy classic as her daughter doesn't have a knife. We hope she will keep and use it. When we leave the house or she goes home I always ask: "You got your knife, your pistol, your cell phone". She always starts patting the appropriate pockets. Took me two years to get her to carrying a knife, and now she always has one with her.

Never trust someone who doesn't like knives, they won't help you in a pinch.

3. Mrgauth

Mrgauth Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2016
    Sharpest thing my wife carries is her tongue. God, that thing is 17 degrees thin behind the edge hollow ground dead man walking sharp.

Oh, and double edged I might add.

I do wish she had even a remote interest in my knife addiction. There would be a lot less stealth purchases going on then.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    dirc and Rose and Thistle Custom like this.
  4. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    upload_2019-7-6_15-39-55.jpeg

5. dirc

dirc

Jan 31, 2018
    mine has a spdy ladybug on her keychain, and that's all she's ever needed, it's amazing what such a small blade can do
    [​IMG]

6. Horsewright

Horsewright KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 4, 2011
  7. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    [​IMG]
    But only camping.
    BCC32878-A216-4F48-BEC8-2DF590B434F4.jpeg
    And this in her purse sometimes.
    Or this:
    3C5E3EF5-27BC-445D-A4CE-F055B2F442E2.jpeg
    (Besides the Case lockback I posted earlier.)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019