1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Let us come to an accord.

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Mecha, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Mecha

Mecha Madscienceforge.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 27, 2013
    Let me prelude to this thread, by saying that I have no intentions of disrupting this epic website, Bladeforums. Though I respect my civic duties as an orange member with a subforum, I understand the hesitancy to award the accompanying red banner that normally comes with it. However, I think we can come to an accord here.

Instead of a red banner w/ banhammer powers, how about a one-off oddball banner color with no hammer? Neon green would be cool, or maybe light blue. I would be satisfied with that, and could move past the red banner absence. No worries of ban hammer misuse or confusion about moderatorship among Bladeforums members, and I could finally get a banner signifying that I have a subforum or some junk.

What say ye? :eek: :thumbsdown::thumbsup:

2. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
    9F6225BB-E89F-47C3-9C5C-031AA6C2D4EF.jpeg

3. Airborne 1

Airborne 1 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 23, 2014
    :thumbsup:

Mecha likes this.
  4. LEGION 12

LEGION 12 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Yes !

Mecha likes this.
  5. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    I keep clicking the little thumbs up icon in Mecha's post and nothing happens, so we will need someone to look at that stat. Or pronto. Or with haste. Whichever you prefer really.

palonej and Mecha like this.
  6. jlauffer

jlauffer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Purple, because Samuel L. Jackson!

star-wars-mace-windu-purple-lightsaber.jpg

7. Mecha

Dec 27, 2013
    jlauffer likes this.
  8. Mecha

Dec 27, 2013
    How about a custom pink banner? A pink banner would own and/or be boss.

trevitrace, jkwithawave and WValtakis like this.
  9. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    How about deez nuts?

Wharn likes this.
  10. Mecha

Dec 27, 2013
    That's a generous offer, but I'd have to decline. However I have a counter-offer: I'll pay for an additional three (3) years of orange membership in exchange for a one-off custom/handmade banner color, no mod powers needed.

WValtakis likes this.
  11. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    I'll see what I can do. Wait until I can get it squared away before you pay anything

Mecha and WValtakis like this.
  12. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    @Mecha no no, you are negotiating wrong. Sit down and let the pros handle this.

Mr. Spark, as Mecha's court-appointed representative by the great state of Canada, we would like to gladly take you up on your offer of "deez nuts" as payment in exchange for my client's tireless and pseudo-professional work as a moderator. We will arrange for safe and careful handling of said nuts forthwith. Thank you again for your generous offer and it has been a pleasure doing business with you.

13. Mecha

Dec 27, 2013

Whoa hold yer horses, he might be doin' it! :eek: Which would just be simply insane!

unwisefool and WValtakis like this.
  14. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    @Spark I humbly offer my suggestion of "Plaid" for the color of Sammy's banner;)
    they-ve-gone-to-plaid-13133265.png

jlauffer and trevitrace like this.
  15. sloth357

sloth357 Platinum m0f0 Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    Whatever the color, DON'T TRUST THE SAM! :) And I'd say PINK. Pink is punk. Always was and will be.

>spank<

Mecha likes this.