Let us come to an accord.

Mecha

Titanium Bladesmith
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Let me prelude to this thread, by saying that I have no intentions of disrupting this epic website, Bladeforums. Though I respect my civic duties as an orange member with a subforum, I understand the hesitancy to award the accompanying red banner that normally comes with it. However, I think we can come to an accord here.

Instead of a red banner w/ banhammer powers, how about a one-off oddball banner color with no hammer? Neon green would be cool, or maybe light blue. I would be satisfied with that, and could move past the red banner absence. No worries of ban hammer misuse or confusion about moderatorship among Bladeforums members, and I could finally get a banner signifying that I have a subforum or some junk.

What say ye? :eek: :thumbsdown::thumbsup:

Let me prelude to this thread, by saying that I have no intentions of disrupting this epic website, Bladeforums. Though I respect my civic duties as an orange member with a subforum, I understand the hesitancy to award the accompanying red banner that normally comes with it. However, I think we can come to an accord here.

Instead of a red banner w/ banhammer powers, how about a one-off oddball banner color with no hammer? Neon green would be cool, or maybe light blue. I would be satisfied with that, and could move past the red banner absence. No worries of ban hammer misuse or confusion about moderatorship among Bladeforums members, and I could finally get a banner signifying that I have a subforum or some junk.

Yes !

I keep clicking the little thumbs up icon in Mecha's post and nothing happens, so we will need someone to look at that stat. Or pronto. Or with haste. Whichever you prefer really.

Purple, because Samuel L. Jackson!

View attachment 1235821

How about deez nuts?

How about deez nuts?

That's a generous offer, but I'd have to decline. However I have a counter-offer: I'll pay for an additional three (3) years of orange membership in exchange for a one-off custom/handmade banner color, no mod powers needed.

I'll see what I can do. Wait until I can get it squared away before you pay anything

Mecha Mecha no no, you are negotiating wrong. Sit down and let the pros handle this.

How about deez nuts?

Mr. Spark, as Mecha's court-appointed representative by the great state of Canada, we would like to gladly take you up on your offer of "deez nuts" as payment in exchange for my client's tireless and pseudo-professional work as a moderator. We will arrange for safe and careful handling of said nuts forthwith. Thank you again for your generous offer and it has been a pleasure doing business with you.

Mecha Mecha no no, you are negotiating wrong. Sit down and let the pros handle this.

Mr. Spark, as Mecha's court-appointed representative by the great state of Canada, we would like to gladly take you up on your offer of "deez nuts" as payment in exchange for my client's tireless and pseudo-professional work as a moderator. We will arrange for safe and careful handling of said nuts forthwith. Thank you again for your generous offer and it has been a pleasure doing business with you.

Whoa hold yer horses, he might be doin' it! :eek: Which would just be simply insane!

Whatever the color, DON'T TRUST THE SAM! :) And I'd say PINK. Pink is punk. Always was and will be.

>spank<

Back