Let's get ready for maniac moondaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
MANIACMONDAY.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. If you live outside the Continental US, give me your address and I can calculate your shipping. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

The kydex sheaths are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, these are not for you.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

I'll be putting edges on everything and making all the kydex the next three so all of these will be shipping out this week!!!!!!

First up the most badass bowie EVARRR!!!! These are made to be crazy light-weight bowies...
These do not come with a kydex sheath. Unfortunately, I think the kydex will not only scratch these and I just can't bare it, but I also don't think that kydex will function well with these blade shapes. Plus, it just doesn't do them justice. These deserve better. I've already spoken to Bonafide here on the forums and he said he's on board to make leather sheaths for whoever needs them.

Tombstone

Specs:
Steel: 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Grind: Convex Sabre
Handle length: 5"
Blade Length: 9"

#1 - Shadetree glow-in-the-dark green yarn phenolic over black liners with stainless steel tube pins, tapered tang, and filework. (This is actually perfectly matched with the 24/7 in this batch with the same materials. I made sure that the filework matches perfectly. - $425 SOLD!!

TB1.jpg

TB2.jpg

TB3.jpg

TB4.jpg

TB5.jpg

TB6.jpg

#2 - Black G10 over red and black liners with red phenolic pins, tapered tang, and filework - $376 SOLD!!

T1.jpg

T2.jpg

T3.jpg

#3 - Black G10 with Shadetree glow-in-the-dark grey phenolic over black liners with black pins, tapered tang, and filework - $425 KEPT!! (I had to have it)

TC1.jpg

TC2.jpg

TC3.jpg

TC4.jpg

TC5.jpg

Next up the ALL NEW...

Delta Recurve

Specs:
Steel: 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 4"
Blade Length: 4.25"

#1 - Firefly glow handle material from Dogwood Custom Knives (Dan Eastland) over black liners with translucent blue pins - $281 SOLD!!

DR1.jpg

DR2.jpg

DR3.jpg

DR4.jpg

DR5.jpg

#3 - Cornflower blue G10 with beadblasted grip finish over black liners with black pins - $246

DRB1.jpg

DRB2.jpg

DRB3.jpg

#4 - Black G10 with beadblasted grip finish over red and black liners and black pins - $246 SOLD!!

DRC1.jpg

DRC2.jpg

DRC3.jpg

Next up...

Pocket Kilo II

Specs:
Steel: 1/8" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 3.5"
Blade Length: 3"

#7 - Cream jade G11 over orange G10 and black liners with G11 pin - $257 SOLD!!

PKB1.jpg

PKB2.jpg

PKB3.jpg

PKB4.jpg

PKB5.jpg

PKB6.jpg

#8 - Green canvas with black pin - $216

PKC1.jpg

PKC2.jpg

PKC3.jpg

#9 - Black canvas over red and black liners with black pin - $216 SOLD!!

PKA1.jpg

PKA2.jpg

PKA3.jpg

#10 - Natural canvas over black liners with black pin (This one is done with 5/32" thick steel.) - $216 SOLD!!

PK1.jpg

PK2.jpg

PK3.jpg

#11 - Black canvas with black pin - $216

PKD1.jpg

PKD2.jpg

PKD3.jpg

Next up...

Pro 6-5 That's right... Still here. I love this model too much. I won't let it die!

Specs:

#41 - Natural canvas over black liners with black pin - $216 SOLD!

P65C1.jpg

P65C2.jpg

P65C3.jpg

#42 - Shadetree coffee bag burlap over black liners with stainless steel tube pins, tapered tang, and filework - $316 SOLD!!

P651.jpg

P652.jpg

P653.jpg

$43 - Shadetree burgundy burlap over black liners with black pin, tapered tang, and filework - $316 SOLD!!

P65A1.jpg

P65A2.jpg

P65A3.jpg

#44 - Cornflower blue G10 with beadblasted grip finish over black liners with black pin, tapered tang, and filework - $296
SOLD!!

P65B1.jpg

P65B2.jpg

P65B3.jpg

Next up...

24/7

Specs:

#9 - Shadetree glow-in-the-dark green yarn phenolic over black liners and stainless steel tube pins, tapered tang, and fielwork - $316 SOLD!!

247B1.jpg

247B2.jpg

247B3.jpg

TB4.jpg

TB5.jpg

TB6.jpg

#11 - Green canvas over black liners with stainless steel tube pins, tapered tang and filework - $277
SOLD!!

2471.jpg

2472.jpg

2473.jpg

Next up...

BONES BLACK

I have three of these available. They're a little over 5" long. One of them has orange G10 scales that are bead-blasted for grip. All of them are chisel ground 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc. The two without scales are a lefty and a righty (so please specify which one you want - $86/each shipped inside the CONUS. The one with scales is a righty - $116 shipped inside the CONUS.

ALL BONES KNIVES SOLD!!

bb2a.jpg

bb2b.jpg

bb2c.jpg

bb3a.jpg

bb3b.jpg

bb3c.jpg

bb1a.jpg

bb1b.jpg

bb1c.jpg

Alright guys and gals! That's it! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dylan, I'll take #11 - Green canvas over black liners with stainless steel tube pins, tapered tang and filework - $277

Dylan, I'll also take #43 - Shadetree burgundy burlap over black liners with black pin, tapered tang, and filework - $316

Last edited:
I'll take this one. Thanks.

#44 - Cornflower blue G10 with beadblasted grip finish over black liners with black pin, tapered tang, and filework - $296

Dylan, I'll take #11 - Green canvas over black liners with stainless steel tube pins, tapered tang and filework - $277

Dylan, I'll also take $43 - Shadetree burgundy burlap over black liners with black pin, tapered tang, and filework - $316

You got it! Shoot me an email and we'll handle the payment. fletcherknives@gmail dot com

I'll take this one. Thanks.

You got it! Shoot me an email and we'll handle the payment. fletcherknives@gmail dot com

Digging that Delta Recurve man! I'll have to save up and keep my eyes open for a green handled one with a tapered tang :)

Dud those Tombstones are sick looking. A good bonafide sheath on them would be awesome!

You should show your Kydex sheaths for the others!

Man the Delta re-curve #4 is getting in my head, but man it is sooo tempting to hold out for #13 :)

Peter have you tried the Pro 6-5 yet?

I got to handle that 24/7 when I was at the shop and love it. If you like the P 6-5 but for whatever reason you catch and release the 24/7 let me know. I may have the funds to take it, or we might could work out some sort of trade for the rare swedged Pro 6-5 I have carried for the last couple of years. In my work, pointy comes in handy :)

301832_428185057204136_1113932465_n_zpsb13ce0dc.jpg

421485_428185383870770_909718291_n_zpsb9fdefb9.jpg

DSC_2646f_zps1d144135.jpg

DSC_0461_zpsfbc19f48.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back