Let's let this be the last word.

Test photo posting. 300

I'm sorry but my $5.99 a month PhotoBucket appears to be working. Its at least a way to get your lost photos. I am not going to use it to store but at least I can get my photos ransomed. 300

Please excuse me. I'm testing the right click/insert method from my free PB acct.
Thanks
BuckAsstgroup_zpseb5b1619.jpg

worked :thumbsup:

Test photo posting. 300

I'm sorry but my $5.99 a month PhotoBucket appears to be working. Its at least a way to get your lost photos. I am not going to use it to store but at least I can get my photos ransomed. 300

I was actually able to download all mine back from pb last week to my computer without having to pay a fee. I'm glad I was able to also due to the simple fact that not only did I have knife photos but family outing from when the kids were little. I haven't fooled with trying to post from any other site yet.

I have used TinyPic before, but just to post a picture not store any. They are gone from the posted site in a short while. Preston

I'm using Blogger. It's part of Google and can be found in the menu on the Google page. Seems to be working. I basically created my own blog. I upload, name and publishing my pictures. I click "view blog", which opens my blog and displays my posted pictures. Right click on an image - Copy link location - come here, click on the image button and insert the URL.

Last edited:
you young guys have the computer down.

You know I guess this isn't going to be the last word, so don't worry about the title of this thread.

PhotoBucket has emailed me telling me I have purchased the wrong membership and I have to have the high dollar account to post photos in third party spots. It was still working just a minute ago June 23, 10:52 pm CST. But I am going to work at getting my photos copied in the morning. Have been gone a few days so haven't had a chance to do that since I bought a 5.99 subscription.
If this whole see-bang hasn't been a mare's rear end, I don't know what is........300Bucks

Now clicked on the IMR code in the BF media share area , lets see what happens. 300
Now if I can just figure out how to go from my desktop folder to BF media share and use the IMR code I can live with this photo. 300
full

I am not saying this is the final word on posting photos. But, I use regular computer, I went to BF Media area at top of page and created my own album, no one else can mess with it. I can down load photos from my desktop to my album and then put them in threads here using the IMR code.(Just like PB) Some of you computer masters can check this method out and see if we need to write a how to on this. Or say if it is no good. No matter I will need your help, 300Bucks

PostScript - Photo only shows up when I am logged in, not after I sign off. Will have to start over or work bugs out. Horse hockey
full

Last edited:
I tried to upload a photo from my computer, to an album and got the message that the image is to large...and it says on the page that the images will be resized. I didn't resize, 300Bucks, did you? Preston

Just curious Craig, why not simply use the "Upload a File" button next to "Post Reply" at the bottom right?

Last edited:
pj, I size all my photos I save for "email/forum use" to the largest side being only 850mp and other side(s) auto go less using photoshop. But, yes it did say that it would, I guess 850 is OK anyway. No real answer to your question. The smaller photo was a smaller photo size than the first which was 850 on top and bottom.
I created my own personal album.

MP, I guess I am dense, but my main reply box at the bottom of a last post in a thread does not have a blue upload file box per your example, I just have Post Reply and More Options blue boxes. I may be taking a short cut or doing something odd but that's how I have always replied to posts. Help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Some folks have talked to me about other issues running off old forum members, but this photo snafu is likely doing the same thing we need to come to some answers to tell oldies and newbies. Both desktop computer and handheld phone methods. I am a old timer in a sense, I would like a small phone that had big writing with only phone, text, radar and dictionary on it. Then it would go in the tool slot on the side of my pants. I just can't get use to having a big screen phone on my belt.(I am 3G guy).

Please keep posting good photo methods when you get them to work well. My method above apparently only shows photo when I am logged in.

Old threads seem like they have been attacked by a virus with photos gone. 300

Last edited:
Back