Lets see some Hinderer action

50u8lfd54k451.jpg
a0p4ngrb1k451.jpg

Bought my first Hinderer not too long ago! Its a vintage series with brass hardware and scales from RC Bladeworks. Its slowly kicking out all my other knives from the pocket lol

Thanks. I was surprised to find one in stock last week at DLT. Was hesitant because I just bought the skinny skinner
a few days earlier but I'm glad I did, this blade is great also.

We're in the same boat.
I bought a Skinny Skinner last week then just found a Skinny Slicer today.
I've yet to get the Skinny Skinner though, Postal Service is really slow these days

We're in the same boat.
I bought a Skinny Skinner last week then just found a Skinny Slicer today.
I've yet to get the Skinny Skinner though, Postal Service is really slow these days

Nice. Both great knives. I'm interested in which one you like better. Make sure to update when you get them.

hi gang,
Got the Skinny Slicer today.
I need a bit more time to make a judgment.
First impressions though are good!
Has a fantastic action, like my regular XM-18 with absolutely rock solid lockup, no play in any direction and smooth as silk.
I'm going to Kill Devil Hills tomorrow, so I'll get some pics of it at the beach.
I tell ya, these Skinny's are really neat.....
20200614-221809.jpg

20200614-221734.jpg

Where ya find that gem?
hi gang,
Has a fantastic action, like my regular XM-18 with absolutely rock solid lockup, no play in any direction and smooth as silk.
I'm going to Kill Devil Hills tomorrow, so I'll get some pics of it at the beach.
20200614-221809.jpg

20200614-221734.jpg

hi gang,
20200614-221809.jpg

20200614-221734.jpg

XM-18 Skinny is the only one I have and love it. But, your pics are making me jealous and think I need to spend more money! I’m really tempted by the M390 Warny!

Back