Let's see some pictures!

Mark I am going to call you and raise you. bump again

I hadn't seen this till just now.

Right back at ya'... :D

PC190056.jpg

Nice one Mark, I am going to be looking for one of those.

I hate to let the diversity of this thread die also. The Buck is different in that it is a knife with pliers and tools instead of a toll with a knife attached.

I still have a few more.

IMG_7189.JPG

IMG_7190.JPG

IMG_7191.JPG

553.JPG

554.JPG

Nice one Mark, I am going to be looking for one of those.
That Utili-key is about as handy as tits on a bull, but everyone should have one just the same... ;)

That Mauser Vic is alright. What is that somewhat rectangular shaped piece between the two blades in the first pic of it?

Just because it is useless does not mean we don't NEED it.
This would be a pretty boring website if it did... :);):D

We would all show pictures of our two knives, one fixed and one folder...

Keep those pics coming, I've got a few cheap Chinese multi-tools I haven't shown yet. One of these days I'll dig them out and take some more photos.

This would be a pretty boring website if it did... :);):D

We would all show pictures of our two knives, one fixed and one folder...

Keep those pics coming, I've got a few cheap Chinese multi-tools I haven't shown yet. One of these days I'll dig them out and take some more photos.
I only have two. That is what I tell my wife.

I am having to dig now, almost out except for some very similar ones. I might have to buy a few. I like this thread. Too bad you can't just click on the ones you like and have them mailed to you. PS the previous Buck is a Chinese Buck.

How many different functions does it have to perform to qualify for this thread?

Shooter's knife.
555.JPG

556.JPG

557.JPG

Sailing knife with marlin spike.
5591.JPG

I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I read your post on another forum. I have a few more but had computer trouble and spent my $$ on knives. I'll delete some things so I can sync pics to this old one.

There are a lot of great knives and some pretty darn good photography here.

OK so here are most of my SAKs, I say most as my collection is somewhat fluid but these are the most up to date pics I have.

DSCF0563.jpg

Most of my one and two layer SAKs a mix of 84 and 91mm.

DSCF0565.jpg

Mostly three and four layer SAKs and a few Wengers. Can you spot the odd one out?

DSCF0566.jpg

Bigger SAKs and a few Leatherman's.

Here is a picture of my SAKs. Well, they are not all Swiss, one is Dutch.

SAKS.jpg

Left:
1,2 Victorinox Huntsman
3,4 Victorinox Spartan

Middle:
1. Victorinox Farmer
2. Wenger Soldier
3. Victorinox Soldier
4. Victorinox Electrician Plus
5. Victorinox Cadet
6. Dutch Army Knife

Right:
1. Victorinox New Soldier
2. Dutch Army Knife
3. Victorinox Nomad

The alox DAK is made by Amefa, a Dutch manufacturer based in the city of Apeldoorn. The name Amefa comes from Apeldoornse Messen Fabriek, in English: Apeldoorn Knife Factory. The knife has KL82 engraved on it, where KL comes from Koninklijke Landmacht, the Royal Landforces of the Dutch army and 82 is from 1982.

I don't know when the Dutch army started using knives of Victorinox, but I know there are Victorinox Soldier variants made for the Dutch army in the second half of the 80's. Anyway, the other DAK is a customized Victorinox Centurion. Currently the army uses the one handed version of the Centurion.

Alright, for those who haven't seen in my knife collection thread, here are my babies, starting with . . .

Saks . . .

VictorinoxWenger.jpg

VictorinoxandWenger.jpg

Leatherman . . .

Leatherman.jpg

Assorted . . .

P1000589.jpg

Back