Let's see some recent acquisitions

Share your latest Ontario cutting instrument, if you feel so inclined.

As for me....
My one and only Ontario knife (as of today).
Bought this yesterday.
Exactly what I needed.

I like the old school look and I was unaware of it's history until after I got it home and did some research.
Righteous, indeed.

Last edited:
I have a US Navy Mark 3 Mod. "o", i think it is made by Ontario. I have had no luck resizing a pic on this new laptop and new operating system i am totally unfamiliar with. Last pc was windows 2000. That Marine bayo looks like a decent tool.

Share your latest Ontario cutting instrument, if you feel so inclined.

As for me....
My one and only Ontario knife (as of today).
Bought this yesterday.
Exactly what I needed.

I like the old school look and I was unaware of it's history until after I got it home and did some research.
Righteous, indeed.

We're guessing you don't have any problems with your ballet not being punched all the way through.

We're at the cutting edge of topical humor from 14 years ago.

Here is my recently purchased Ontario SP6 residing with some other items I collect and decorate with :)

klric.jpg

And some other fairly recent Ontario additions in my collection.. one being in the form of an Ontario made Case branded USMC knife (housed in the 3rd display down).

195es8.jpg

In this next display case, all the items housed are USA made... Love that big SP10 Marine Raider Bowie! :)
10y0zdk.jpg

I am definitely considering more Ontario knives... really have gained a major liking for them :)

Last edited:
My Ontario USMC came today. Very rough and ready, but I won't be afraid to use it! I was surprised that the handle has slimmed down, like the Ka Bar 1217 has. Comfortable though.

A little rearranging of one of my knife displays was required for me to place in my new TFD Ontario P4 USMC Combat Knife (second one down from the top)... Now I have Ontario represented in this display :)

2nqznli.jpg

Last edited:
It's a Browning 'Point Blank' from their Black Label Tactical line. Asian made, but definitely American designed and has an American flair :)

I actually have the same Browning 'Point Blank' knife in G10 handle w/black oxide blade as well. It was the one that I displaced from the display to make room for my new Ontario. The Browning G10 handle knife will be relocated in a new soon to be filled display case :)

31788py.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, missed it in the earlier reply to the question. Nice looking knife!

Just spent 1hr 30min sorting out the uneven grind on the 498. 20deg on one side 30+deg on the other? Come on OKC, get it together.

Just spent 1hr 30min sorting out the uneven grind on the 498. 20deg on one side 30+deg on the other? Come on OKC, get it together.

We're just gonna come right out and admit that that's embarrassing. We're very proud to say that we hand grind our knives, and Toooj has been working on making sure that we have the process perfected. It seems that we're in good shape now, but it sounds like you may have gotten one that got away from us. This sort of thing is never 100% perfect all the time, but we've worked out some issues recently and we're going to be as close as you can get to that. Sorry to hear that this one was disappointing, please let us know if you're still having any issue with it, or if you ever do again. We're proud to stand behind that knife.

Thanks for the feedback OKC, I admit I was surprised by it , but all is well now. It did take a bit of elbow grease, and o now have a great knife to take with me on my adventures.
I thank you for coming on here and being straight with people, which is why I'd buy another Ontario knife in the future as you care about your products and the people who use them.

Back