Let's see those laguioles!!!

Does this count?
20141122_122043.jpg

20141122_105146.jpg

I love this bone handle here, beautiful looking knife.
I'm a big fan of these knives, I've only got one and I love it.
I only use it for cheeses and sausage, bagettes etc...
I'd like to get more eventually, but they're so expensive

I have one tiny one and gave my other tiny one to my cousin.
I have seen kits for around $30 that are supposed to be sure-nuff Laguioles and look like they don't need a lot of skills to assemble. Speaking of prices.

given to me by my sister in law 15 years ago, she wanted to get me a knife for Christmas and wanted to know if she did good? :) She's been gone a year this month and it means more now. It's my going out to eat and eating at the friends house knife. ;) :)

001-7.jpg

Love these pics guys. I think these knives are underappreciated and deserve more attention.

- the smaller Snakewood one is actually a locker :eek:

P1020104.jpg

P1020107.jpg

So far, only the one...

Sorry about the quality, the lighting was really strange and my battery died so I had to take the last ones from my tablet. :eek:

My showcase

Laguiole cleaning and maintenanceday :)

Meat!!!

Random (sorry..bad pics)

Have fun :D
Greetz,

Jan

My showcase

:eek: :eek: :eek: That's an understatement! :eek:

In the second picture, second back in the left column (also #10, second from the bottom) -- is that a clock?!?

Fantastic, stunning collection! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

- oh my goodness :eek:

Besides an amazing collection - congratulations! - your post made me feel very hungry :D

Here's my little Laguiole collection about a year ago.

2014-09-22120257_zps9f02fed5.jpg

Unfortunately the wooden scales on the Aubrac (top) showed a little movement after 5 years of almost continual pocket use.

So here's my refitted Aubrac, it came in today. I didn't recognize it at first, but some of the dings were not possible to polish out. So it's still mine.

You gotta love that Aubrac warranty.

2016-01-28%2011.01.48_zps66d5sxng.jpg

Foolcher That's a museum full of Lags:eek::eek::eek: and many ones in use too. Never seen such a rich collection, some wonderful individuals there.

Thanks, Will

In the second picture, second back in the left column (also #10, second from the bottom) -- is that a clock?!?
Yep..

Not working, though....:D
Beautiful work by Vergilio Munoz

By the way....the ivory Laguiole with the worn-out blade, the first one on the last picture I obtained on Ebay.USA.
It was sold by the son of a former GI who battled his way from Normandy to Germany.....
This knife has seen some action, if I may say so. A Knife with History!!!
Very glad to have this one in my collection.

Back