Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Just striking a pose for a glamour shot :)
PfksgM7.jpg

Great photo! OH

My New Old Case made in 1991 . Model DB 61100

4 & 5/8 inches closed and 8 & 1/4 open .
Needs to be cleaned and oiled but it most likely still has the factory edge . I will probably carry it more this week than it has been in 30 years .

Harry

Last edited:
My New Old Case made in 1991 . Model DB 61100

4 & 7/8 inches closed and 8 & 1/4 open .
Needs to be cleaned and oiled but it most likely still has the factory edge . I will probably carry it more this week than it has been in 30 years .

Harry
Nice Save!!!:D Beautiful!!!:cool:

04FAF248-94B9-4C99-B223-8A24CC9CCFE9.jpeg I found this one in a box of free tools. It was missing the shield but Case sent me a new one free of charge even though I explained to them that I did not buy it.
It’s the knife that got me into traditional slipjoints.

Haven't bought a Case knife in forever, but I'm always down for a new (hopefully lucky) fishing knife! (I'll get a real pic when it comes in)

case.jpeg
That’s a good looking knife. I like the fish hook on the bolster

My 1st ever pocket knife was a Case Fishing knife in yellow Delrin my Grandfater gave me.

Haven't bought a Case knife in forever, but I'm always down for a new (hopefully lucky) fishing knife! (I'll get a real pic when it comes in)

case.jpeg

I saw this too and I'm sorely tempted. My black Delrin Medium Jack is my lucky knife, and what got me back into traditional slipjoints.

Just released... a dream for some of us... I'm super excited and have one on the way.
One of my favorites Case patterns now comes in jigged red bone with CV steel blades!!!

Back