Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

XX 6308

9hm0ych.jpg

Does anyone know if case made a 6235 1/2 jack knife with the pen blade in front ? Particularly the 1940-64 era ? Regular nail nick ?

"How did you do this"...
Sorry I didn't see this until now. I gave it a long tea bath by soaking it in a cup of boiling hot tea w/ 2 tea bags for about a day, then I dunked in a coffee bath until it darkened up a bit. You just have to experiment until you get the color you want. Its stainless so you don't have to worry about corrosion (pitting) like you do with the CV blades.
Oh, before the tea bath I also sanded the covers down a bit with 220 and then 400 grit sand paper, because I wanted the pocket warn feel and look. I think maybe that helped with the absorption of the tea. Hope that helps.

Case Equestrian Knife 6254HP

I don't own a horse, but I find all sorts of odd jobs for this knife. When I throw out my back, a few extra inches and a hook can make a big difference. You can pick stuff up, push stuff down, pull stuff over and put stuff on. I've cleaned fish, turned hot dogs, picked peppers, sliced tomatoes and diced onion. This is a good knife and I can't seem to leave it at home.

Case%2BEquestrian%2BKnife%2B6254HP.jpg

Back