Lets see your CPK in Leather!

^ very very fine Bill. For those who do not know already, Bill both overbuilds and undersells his sheaths. So if you like to buy a tank with your barely-saved-enough-for-a-bicycle fund$, He Da Man!

:D

Lmao !!! :) Thanks !!! :)

That one is a newer pattern I’m working out. 10-12oz leather with 3/4” welt. No lining , but conditioned inside. Wet molded for retention with cam lock on welt.

^ very very fine Bill. For those who do not know already, Bill both overbuilds and undersells his sheaths. So if you like to buy a tank with your barely-saved-enough-for-a-bicycle fund$, He Da Man!

:D
Usually, this guy is full of shit, in rare moments, he is spot on. This is one of those rare moments.

Lmao !!! :) Thanks !!! :)

That one is a newer pattern I’m working out. 10-12oz leather with 3/4” welt. No lining , but conditioned inside. Wet molded for retention with cam lock on welt.

Looks like you are getting even better Bill. Ima gonna be PMing shortly. I have been abusing one of your sheaths like Nathan abuses 3V for about a year now and it keeps taking it. Might need one for another model.

Usually, this guy is full of shit, in rare moments, he is spot on. This is one of those rare moments.

Looks like you are getting even better Bill. Ima gonna be PMing shortly. I have been abusing one of your sheaths like Nathan abuses 3V for about a year now and it keeps taking it. Might need one for another model.

Lol :)

Lol :) !!!! Well I’m glad that held up well for you :)

ZVqHA32.jpg

Back