Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Well, I just got my UF about a month ago...I carry mine in a Mashed Cat RH vertical carry kydex taco style sheath with a Sagewood Gear fold over taco belt adaptor...the whole set up ran about $70--rides a little high but it's lightweight, bombproof, and carries fine for me...ymmv

6 days a week I'm in Riggs work pants and an untucked button down.
Pocket carries very comfortably with a discreet carry clip and doesnt seem to print.
Not working with shorts and t-shirt
BxZCSHOl.jpg

Mark was carrying his UF with the stock sheath turned horizontal for a while but went back to the EDC. Before the pandemic we went out to lunch everyday, and he never got any weird looks

My takeaway: Mark packing a UF is getting weird looks these days because he must be looking at people as lunch!

The DEK1 does fit the Sagewood Gear sheaths made for the FK2, it won't be a perfect fit but quite serviceable if that's all which you have for the moment. The DEK1 fitted my SWG scout sheath better than my vertical but I ain't into scout carrying.

Nathan if you still have that Morel sheath by Grog (historical value: Grog's 1st or maybe 2nd ever sheath released into the wild!) it may just be a good enough fit for a DEK1 but I found that sheath to be too tight for the FK2 although an OK-ish fit for the OG-FK, although it was originally made to fit a GSO (4.1?).

Tried the DEK1 in Chad's FK2 sheath and it is not a fit as there's lotta play (no Chad's fault as that fits the FK2 perfectly). TBT, I wouldn't trust a DEK1 inside a SWG FK2 sheath if it were not for the flap over strap to retain it! We are talking pancake not taco style ;)

Speaking of the Groghole, I think that this is my most fave sheath made by him. Don't get me wrong as he's done some other fantastic ones including the dragons for me but I think that the old man of the forest (winter?) is just a one off and so unique:

zfTpnWN.jpg

Speaking of the Groghole, I think that this is my most fave sheath made by him. Don't get me wrong as he's done some other fantastic ones including the dragons for me but I think that the old man of the forest (winter?) is just a one off and so unique:

zfTpnWN.jpg
Is that the one you sent a picture of yourself to be made into a lasting work of art?:eek:

Back