Lets see your CPK in Leather!

thank you, Paul! It means a lot to me that you are seeing improvement- I feel like I'm improving, but it sure feels awesome to hear that from a pro like you :)

I'm not sure why I like the copper rivets so much. Taking your advice will definitely save me time and money, and make for a slightly sleeker sheath, but I seriously can't help myself

I like the copper rivets too. I think they will look great when they patina. :thumbsup::)

:thumbsup: Nice set! The natural leather ISP will patina nicely.
vc93yBK.jpg

gFGwWcS.jpg

I like the copper rivets too. I think they will look great when they patina. :thumbsup::)
hard to know for sure how everything will look down the road, I haven't used dye before so that's a bit of an unknown variable.
I've got yours pretty much done, but I have been so incredibly busy closing down the shop there's been no extra time for post officing etc. But that's all going to change soon, as I will have a LOT more time to do these crafty things that I love

Just received another brilliant sheath from Frazer. It carries comfortable and concealed in both the sash style, and strong side behind the hip with the belt slot on the back. It does look a bit like a coffin, but that just adds to the cool factor. :thumbsup::D
IRVD860.jpg

37mZ6Re.jpg

Back