Lets see your CPK in Leather!

I recently finished this one up in my normal 9/10 oz English Bridle but it's got an overlay from some new Basketball leather that was an over run for a ball company. It's bright orange so I gave it a bit of an antique finish to simmer it down a bit.

The carry system is a new option, it has my standard dual carry position drop loop but can be quickly switched out to an IWB panel with Comp-Tac loops that are fully adjustable for carry height and cant.

View attachment 1455921

View attachment 1455920

View attachment 1455919

The basketball leather looks cool, and the drop loop/IWB option is a great idea.

RLO Custom Leather Cross Draw
7OBr6ET.jpg

JouFuu Leather ISP
aEhNX4E.jpg

Luv these ebonite scales
IfTI2Xv.jpg

The sharp dressed man got a new ambidextrous ISP pouch from Bud with a 1.5” DCC clip for my DEK1. You can carry this one left, right, ISP, and OWB on your belt. :thumbsup::)
k6a0A8z.jpg

PUpiHv1.jpg

oGSpC7a.jpg

i8CxJT1.jpg

BTW in case anyone is interested, it’s Bud’s KEB size.

Gus, Thanks for the compliments on the IWB Basketball. I just ordered a small stock of DCC clips to play around with. Should be available as an option on the dagger sheaths. Been eyeing their work for a while and they have a couple of models now that fit my other mounting patterns.

Gus, Thanks for the compliments on the IWB Basketball. I just ordered a small stock of DCC clips to play around with. Should be available as an option on the dagger sheaths. Been eyeing their work for a while and they have a couple of models now that fit my other mounting patterns.

That’s good news Chad! I would like to snag one of those please.:thumbsup::)

I recently finished this one up in my normal 9/10 oz English Bridle but it's got an overlay from some new Basketball leather that was an over run for a ball company. It's bright orange so I gave it a bit of an antique finish to simmer it down a bit.

The carry system is a new option, it has my standard dual carry position drop loop but can be quickly switched out to an IWB panel with Comp-Tac loops that are fully adjustable for carry height and cant.

View attachment 1455921

View attachment 1455920

View attachment 1455919
that's cool

Thanks guys.

Hot digity dog! What an awesome combo. Those scales are fantastic, and so is the sheath. Is that one of Paul’s creations?

Yes, it's from Paul Long.

A simple "like" wasn't enough. That whole package is nuts (you are giving Gus a run for his money)!

These aren't mine. They were for a friend.

Back