Let's see your GEC #23's, 73's, 83's and 72's

My group
64dMcZ8.jpg

Time to bring this thread back to the front page!!
I recently was fortunate to find a large source of early unused GEC knives that will be offered to me for sale. They are all from the 2006 to 2009 production range and I feel blessed to have the chance to purchase them. The current owner bought up a large variety of the early styles and materials. He offered me a chance to see/purchase 12 of what I am told is well over 200 early GEC's. So you know there will be a lot of #23's and #73's. I purchased 10 of the 12 he offered with intent keep to some but just to get some out into the GEC collectors world as well.

Had to pay market value but it is gonna be fun to get them out of deep storage and pick and choose. In the batch I bought this time there were some neat ones. Cant wait to see what else comes out of it. Anyway , here are the 23's and 73's from this batch.

The first 2 pictured are single blade 23's in horse cut walnut bone(Bronco Charlie) from 07 and red spiral buffalo horn from 08.
kdCTDfw.jpg

These 2 are 2 blade 73's in early canvas from 08 and SS goldenrod from 07.
f2Eq8Lz.jpg

These 2 are single blade 23 beaver tail in beaver pond bone from 07 and a 73 beaver tail in oiled white bone also from 07.
ASap9cS.jpg

Burnt Stag.

Last edited:
Time to bring this thread back to the front page!!
I recently was fortunate to find a large source of Early unused GEC knives that will be offered to me for sale. They are all from the 2006 to 2009 production range and I feel blessed to have the chance to purchase them. The current owner bought up a large variety of the early styles and materials. He offered me a chance to see/purchase 12 of what I am told is well over 200 early GEC's. So you know there will be a lot of #23's and #73's. I purchased 10 of the 12 he offered with intent keep some but just to get some out into the GEC collectors world as well.

Had to pay market value but it is gonna be fun to get them out of deep storage and pick and choose. In the batch I bought this time there were some neat ones. Cant wait to see what else comes out of it. Anyway , here are the 23's and 73's from this batch.

The first 2 pictured are single blade 23's in horse cut walnut bone(Bronco Charlie) from 07 and red spiral buffalo horn from 08.
kdCTDfw.jpg

These 2 are 2 blade 73's in early canvas from 08 and SS goldenrod from 07.
f2Eq8Lz.jpg

These 2 are single blade 23 beaver tail in beaver pond bone from 07 and a 73 beaver tail in oiled white bone.
ASap9cS.jpg

Burnt Stag.
Score!!!

That red spiral 23 is the best thing ive seen in a looooong time!!!! The drooling is real right now!

Matt

Nice. Usually I like ebony when it's as black as possible. But the mixed brown on black on this one is quite striking.
Thank you very much. It has to be one of my favorite wood covers. As much as I like plain black ebony covers I really like seeing wood with lots,of grain and variations in color.

Back