Let's see your GEC #23's, 73's, 83's and 72's

07 Tidioute 73 chocolate bone. My knife buddy at work has the most beautiful single blade burnt grizzly bone NF 73. I think the 23s and 73s make for great work knives as well as outdoor knives!

Turning bulls into steers!

Some on forgot a spatula when camping.......good thing my sharp #23 was handy. Whittled up a fine pancake flipper!

Hanging out at work!

A 23 and 73 for me. And a 73 for each of my boys (I have given knives to their grandpa's to pass on to them, so they each have a knife from each grandpa!)

The white #73. Picked it up from TinyDog. Pretty unique.

73%20Auto_zpshjp72f1t.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Does anyone have an idea when GEC might start releasing the new #73's to retailers?

There's been a lot of awesome knives pictures guys!! I'm loving it:)

I wish I knew ^^^^
I hope it's soon though! I'm buying a stag and cocobolo 73 when they get released.

Ryan

I hope that GEC releases a new run of 73s soon myself. I absolutely love my ebony handled 73 and I wouldn't trade it but I am considering a stag handle one this time around if they make any. It will be my "nice" going out knife.
😻

There's been a lot of awesome knives pictures guys!! I'm loving it:)

I wish I knew ^^^^
I hope it's soon though! I'm buying a stag and cocobolo 73 when they get released.

Ryan

I hope that GEC releases a new run of 73s soon myself. I absolutely love my ebony handled 73 and I wouldn't trade it but I am considering a stag handle one this time around if they make any. It will be my "nice" going out knife.
��

You and me both. This flippin' thread has got me hook line and sinker and determined to get one as soon as they come out. You guys are enablers!

Back