Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Probably my favorite Case. One of the unsung heroes of my collection.

EIh2xkTh.jpg

2vHFZTxh.jpg

I bought this one sometime in the late 60's from our local hardware store. I gave it to my dad sometime in the early 70's I think. It banged around in his metal "strong box" that he used to carry his stamps, Registered Mail, and COD cash when he was a rural carrier. It's a Case XX U.S.A. I remember many years ago in the late 50's he would carry a little ball of twine, so folks could tie up their packages (before machine sorting). I would ride the route with him on Saturdays every once in a while, he got up at 4:30 every morning for 37 years.

I bought this one sometime in the late 60's from our local hardware store. I gave it to my dad sometime in the early 70's I think. It banged around in his metal "strong box" that he used to carry his stamps, Registered Mail, and COD cash when he was a rural carrier. It's a Case XX U.S.A. I remember many years ago in the late 50's he would carry a little ball of twine, so folks could tie up their packages (before machine sorting). I would ride the route with him on Saturdays every once in a while, he got up at 4:30 every morning for 37 years.

That's a very special Case you got there. Well used & loved. Thanks for sharing.

That little gem deserves it's own display in a knife hall of fame.

Back