Let's Try This Again, Trade Thread

lI am looking to buy or trade for a Colt Navy 1861 or 1851 Replica , must be .36 cal. must be steel frame, prefer Uberti Manufacture, any body got one collecting dust?

SO I got these int he last trade, inetersting knives but not for me.

The wingman is nifty but a little low quality for a leatherman and I'm more of a fan of the minimalist skeletool and freestyle type leatherman, the (SPF) is just a beast, again again that's not my type of carry though I did want to get a look at it.

So attach and releases I'm afraid

Supertool ($sold?)

wingman ($sold)

I also go this spyderco delica 4, i really like the delica but I'm not sold on it completely, so I thought i'd post it to to see what offers I might get. ($40?)

all pictures HERE

perfect working order but used and sharpened,

thanks again

Last edited:
I need the Super Tool, is it $25 shipped or how much total? Can I send you a postal money order?
Thanks,
Will

if it's a sale not a trade the prices are + shipping (5$) yes,

I'll do PO orders, sure, let me know and I'll send you my address

if it's a sale not a trade the prices are + shipping (5$) yes,

I'll do PO orders, sure, let me know and I'll send you my address
I can do a postal money order for $30, send me your info and I'll get one in the mail Monday willc24426 at yahoo.com

hi Peter. i am interested in the Wingman and delica. i sent you a PM. let me know what you think. thanks.

Hey Todd. Just responded. I'm actually in a trip thus week just let let everyone know. I'm taking the delice so pictures might not be acyrate anymore. Trying to see if I like it enough to keep it ;)

Take care all

Hey Todd. Just responded. I'm actually in a trip thus week just let let everyone know. I'm taking the delice so pictures might not be acyrate anymore. Trying to see if I like it enough to keep it ;)

Take care all

If I would have known you were going on a trip I would not have shipped your blanks and goodies from Brad last Friday.

Its okay. Got it before I took off this morning. Haven't been able to go through it yet but its safe and sound. Thanks...goodies :0

How about a new, unused Buck 110 50th Anniversary model for $30 shipped. I have one extra one on hand.

I do have a somewhat rare 110 with nickel bolsters, also new, that I would let go of for $40. It was a limited run a few years ago.

$40 shipped? if so, i'll take it. let me know, and thanks.

Back