• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Letter Openers for XMas Gifts.

I made these letter openers for XMas gifts. Many people I know feel that although a good knife is an invaluable tool they still feel it is an inappropriate gift due to various superstitions. There are ways around it, and this is one - no steel.

Just thought I'd share the look. They are very quick to make. Jason.

orig.jpg

Knives are EXCELLENT gifts BTW, I just cannot get my wife to buy into it :rolleyes: :D

Cerberus

If your girl doesn't like getting knives as presents, you need a new girl! ;)

Nice letter openers - lots of character.

Hey those are seriously cool! A great idea for odds and ends pieces of handle material.

Your brain must never stop!!! You always seem to be coming up with something very original.

Thanks or sharing,

Sean

Jason,

These are great. If I had of know you had these lying around I would have had you throw one in to the package I received just today.

Simon

Will P. said:
If your girl doesn't like getting knives as presents, you need a new girl! ;)

I haven't been able to figure out my wife's taste. :confused: :confused: She was originally totally knife-shy (and thought I was mad to make knives) but recently she is asking me to get her this knife and that knife. She already has a couple of miniatures to get her started. This is what she has been looking at recently !!! :eek: I've created a monster. :D Jason.

Taken from http://www.ansoknives.net

1.jpg

Back