1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Lighting fast Knife for 7/9

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    17 inch 19 ounce lighting fast knife by Ram Kumar and Barna. Horn handle. Top quality leather sheath. Scary sharp edge! Great team work by RK and Barna. One more new addition to your collection at $148. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order
    First come first served

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  2. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Beautiful work! If this is the same knife that’s been posted before, I’m shocked this hasn’t already sold!!

Hawgsnawt and EricTheRedBeard like this.
  3. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Beauty indeed! I think thats a different one G? I could be wrong tho. I cant remember nothing no more anyway.

4. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    My Filipino Kambantuli (19 OAL, 19 oz):

Kambantuli19in-TFW19oz-02.jpg

5. George Azar

Apr 18, 2017
    That’s one sexy knife David!
    There is a resemblance!

Hawgsnawt likes this.
  6. Glenn Jones

Glenn Jones

Feb 26, 2002
    I bought one very similar to this earlier in the year. I would rate it as one of my better kukries. If I had the finances at the moment I would not hesitate to buy this one also.

Hawgsnawt and EricTheRedBeard like this.
  7. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    dear lord that is..... smexy!

AHHHH jeez..... /sigh.....

EMS....

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  8. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    WOW...pardon me while I go pick my jaw up off the floor.

Congrats to the buyer!

Hawgsnawt likes this.
  9. fishface5

fishface5

Feb 3, 2001
    Dang that's a nice one!!! Pointy!

Hawgsnawt likes this.
  10. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    There is a lonely steampunk pirate somewhere out there waiting to be united with this blade.

Hawgsnawt, slewis_70 and fishface5 like this.
  11. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    looks like it may have been sharked =o/ never got a reply back on EMS..... grats someone, it sure was a looker!

12. George Azar

Apr 18, 2017
    I would ask if she got your email! I had to do that twice before I got a reply back that said I got the DD! Don’t give up! It might be yours, Hawg...

Hawgsnawt likes this.
  13. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    I did send a follow up email just to double check that one or the other didn't get lost in interwebz black hole lol..... waiting to hear back again...

I have seen it when you rapidly copy and paste the email address that it adds an extra space at the end..... hard to catch if you are in a hurry, but occasionally will cause it to be delivered to a phantom email address that does not actually exist.....

I'm hoping that's what happened here and I can get the DD on the second try.... I sure do like the looks of that one, would love to have it!

14. George Azar

Apr 18, 2017
    Actually my last 3 DD’s were 2 follow up emails asking if she got my email. I got the DD on all 3 but it sure was a sweaty time waiting to hear back!! Don’t give up!! Good luck my friend!! Let us know your outcome!!

Hawgsnawt likes this.
  15. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    follow up email did the trick! got the DD....woot! I'm a happy guy!

XelaXela and George Azar like this.
  16. George Azar

Apr 18, 2017
    Congrats!!!

EricTheRedBeard and Hawgsnawt like this.