Lighting fast Knife for 7/9

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
17 inch 19 ounce lighting fast knife by Ram Kumar and Barna. Horn handle. Top quality leather sheath. Scary sharp edge! Great team work by RK and Barna. One more new addition to your collection at $148. *SOLD*

nz6ZpH0.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
looks like it may have been sharked =o/ never got a reply back on EMS..... grats someone, it sure was a looker!

looks like it may have been sharked =o/ never got a reply back on EMS..... grats someone, it sure was a looker!
I would ask if she got your email! I had to do that twice before I got a reply back that said I got the DD! Don’t give up! It might be yours, Hawg...

I did send a follow up email just to double check that one or the other didn't get lost in interwebz black hole lol..... waiting to hear back again...

I have seen it when you rapidly copy and paste the email address that it adds an extra space at the end..... hard to catch if you are in a hurry, but occasionally will cause it to be delivered to a phantom email address that does not actually exist.....

I'm hoping that's what happened here and I can get the DD on the second try.... I sure do like the looks of that one, would love to have it!

I did send a follow up email just to double check that one or the other didn't get lost in interwebz black hole lol..... waiting to hear back again...

I have seen it when you rapidly copy and paste the email address that it adds an extra space at the end..... hard to catch if you are in a hurry, but occasionally will cause it to be delivered to a phantom email address that does not actually exist.....

I'm hoping that's what happened here and I can get the DD on the second try.... I sure do like the looks of that one, would love to have it!
Actually my last 3 DD’s were 2 follow up emails asking if she got my email. I got the DD on all 3 but it sure was a sweaty time waiting to hear back!! Don’t give up!! Good luck my friend!! Let us know your outcome!!

Back