• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lightweight Italian Auto

j.h

Italian Pushbutton Knife - $50 (Gone)

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Inexpensive, not cheap.

This knife (as new, no box) has no markings on it. I bought it online directly from Italy pre-9/11. It has FRN scales and a lanyard hole but no clip. It’s a pushbutton that "slicks" out firmly and quietly. The button also releases the lock.. There is a sliding lock mechanism to prevent accidental firing. Nice little lightweight auto.

You want an automatic and don't want to spend $100-Plus for it???

Must be 18 or older and assume responsibility to legally own this knife.
I prefer paypal and will pay for shipping.
US only - sorry - its because its an auto.

Umm, the Fenix is NOT included:cool:

Offers, including trades considered.

I have to say this because of the exchange I just had with some twit.

Rant=On

Please, if you email me, let me know who the heck you are and we'll work something out. If you can't identify yourself, don't bother.

Rant=Off

Sorry for that.

Howdy, just found "us", and was doin a bit of rootin' around, & saw your auto. Looks like a nice piece? Do have a question for you, tho. Do you still have it for sale now? O.K., 2 questions, sorry. Just started a new job, don't get paid 'til Tues., 25th of March, Could you email me back (fbklahss@yahoo.com) the 26th, if it's not sold by then?
Thanks,
New member "hsspf"'
Pete Wenzel

Back