Lightweights, Voyager, Babylon, Delica?

Looking for an entry level, lightweight, under $50, with a good clip, Cold Steel Voyager? Jungelee Babylon?
Spyderco Endura, Delica? Another? Thanks, Mark

[This message has been edited by mcfg (edited 11-10-98).]

After posting, I read a few good threads, and will add Benchmade 820,830 to the top of my list and drop Jungelee Babylon and Cold Steels Voyager.

I agree with Blades - real nice knife. The handle fits my hand better than the one on the Ascents, therefore a more secure grip can be obtained on the Endura '98. Handle texturing is also better too.

------------------
Dexter Ewing
Knife Reviews Moderator

"The keystroke is mightier than the sword"

Ditto on the Endura '98 - a "can't go wrong" knife. If it's a bit large for you, go with the Delica '98. Or look at the other Spydercos with the same ambidextrous clip, like the Native (false edge, lock-in grip), the Rescue and Rescue Jr. (sheepsfoot blades for no accidental poking), and the Goddard Lightweight (blade has lots of belly, handle likes large hands).

The Benchmade 820 Ascent (the smallest one) is my favorite in that line for a slim alternative to the Delica.

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com

Spyderco's Wayne Goddard Ultralight. Same size as Endura, with reversable clip, but doesn't have the hump on the blade like the Endura. $43 from various internet dealers.

Jesse

Back