Limited Edition Beckerhead Growler Order Info / Only 2 Left!

This is not a CHAT thread. If you would like to chat, PLEASE CLICK HERE.

If you have placed your order and want to reply to this thread as ordered, that is fine, or if you have questions about ordering.

Here is the Info:

In Stock Now!!

To order: CLICK HERE

Or go to my website and scroll down to the bottom of the home page and click the BECKERHEADS ONLY Link.

Or Type coyleoutdoors.com/beckerheads/

Password: 9isking

Yea............ that's right............ it's on lock down and super top secret!

NOTE: These are limited supply but GUS has so Graciously ordered a few extra so we should have enough for everyone who was interested as well as anyone who may have missed this thread. Please don't wait to get one or you may miss out.

Also, price includes shipping in the US. If you are outside of the US, please put a note when you check out and I will let you know the difference in cost.

Thank you GUS for getting this lined up for us and putting everything into motion and Thank You Ethan for letting us use your Beckerhead name on some more cool gear!

Last edited:
Just ordered mine. Beckerhead #9. Thanks, Gus and Dex!

Just my order for the two I committed to. I do, however, question the requirement for collection of Texas sales tax...

Just my order for the two I committed to. I do, however, question the requirement for collection of Texas sales tax...

Yea, There was no way for me to turn off the sales tax on a single item.

Everything is run thru my store and all the money goes to the same account. So even though I am not making any profit on them, I am still technically buying them from Gus and selling them in my store. And since there is a record it will be on my books and I will have to pay Texas sales tax at the end of the quarter.

I figured we may have this problem but I want everything to be legit for the Government and tax stuff.

I will send you an email cause I think I have a way to fix it for you and any other Texas Guys or Girls.

Thanks

Yea, There was no way for me to turn off the sales tax on a single item.

Everything is run thru my store and all the money goes to the same account. So even though I am not making any profit on them, I am still technically buying them from Gus and selling them in my store. And since there is a record it will be on my books and I will have to pay Texas sales tax at the end of the quarter.

I figured we may have this problem but I want everything to be legit for the Government and tax stuff.

I will send you an email cause I think I have a way to fix it for you and any other Texas Guys or Girls.

Thanks

Dex,

Appreciate the info. We don't want you to get in trouble with the tax man! I have to deal with it myself with my part-time gun business, and the accounting/paperwork is a pain. I've been doing it myself using and MS Excel spreadsheet, but I'm gonna have to figure out something if I am serious about expanding business. Do whatever you need to do to keep make the accountants and tax folks happy.

Thanks again for helping make this happen,

Greg

Just placed my order. Although, my apparent dyslexia made me type in"9-is-skiing" for the password...Couldn't figure out why it had such a weird password lol. Now for the waiting. Thanks guys for making this happen!

They Came in Early Fellas! Was really surprised when Fed-EX showed up today.

They look really good.
a56030237cffe327890de7bef61ec7c9_zps6e3455b3.jpg

Will try and get a better pic tomorrow.

I can't wait to use this thing. It fits in the side pocket of my Large Becker Patrol Pack too!! lol

May mod one and attach a cool rope handle instead of the plastic. So many possibilities!

Everyone's is boxed up and will be headed to the post office first thing in the morning!

d1f2d15fc3761743bc6d1dccabfdc72e_zpsc5d952bb.jpg

We still have a few left so if you want one, go to the order page and get one. I will do my best to get it shipped out ASAP.

As long as it says in stock, we've still got them.

Thanks again Gus for getting these for us!!

Next Up............. Beer Mugs!!!!!!!

Back