Limited Edition Sebenzas

Hello,
I am interested in limited edition Sebenzas. Would you have pictures of the current year models, what materials are used for the inlay and how long I should wait for the completion of the order? Thanks,

As I understand, there no difference between limited edition models except years, i.e. more or less the same inlay material. Is it correct?

As I understand, there no difference between limited edition models except years, i.e. more or less the same inlay material. Is it correct?

No. At least on mine some have a gold colored Cr logo whilemothersvhave not. Minor, but still diferent :)

No, this is not correct. The list of inlay materials that are offered from year to year vary. I'm guessing that the list is based on the quality and quantity of material that can be acquired, and CRK preference. In earlier years, for instance, nice, large pieces of mammoth ivory bark were available, and CRK inlaid some of the nicest bark pieces in their LE Sebenzas that I've seen from any maker, custom & production alike. In recent years, however, it has been nearly impossible to get large, high quaility bark. As a result, CRK has not offered bark in the LEs.

No, this is not correct. The list of inlay materials that are offered from year to year vary. I'm guessing that the list is based on the quality and quantity of material that can be acquired, and CRK preference. In earlier years, for instance, nice, large pieces of mammoth ivory bark were available, and CRK inlaid some of the nicest bark pieces in their LE Sebenzas that I've seen from any maker, custom & production alike. In recent years, however, it has been nearly impossible to get large, high quaility bark. As a result, CRK has not offered bark in the LEs.
Thanks Fooj, I misread it, the inlays are definitely different. The LE's are sometimes also featured with a damascus blade

Back