Limited Kershaws FS - SW Tilt / Speedform Ti / Carbon Fiber Blur / SW Spec Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
THESE ARE ALL SOLD!! THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

Kershaw Stonewashed Spec Bump SOLD AND PAID FOR

This knife was a limited run piece, one of the last Spec Bumps that Kershaw made. Stonewashed S30V blade, 3D machined contoured G-10 handles, Stud lock, safety lock. Perfectly centered blade.

$85 shipped to the USA

Kershaw Stonewashed Tilt
SOLD AND PAID FOR

This is a new in box, unused knife. The blade is a composite of Vanax 75 and 14C28N. Carbon fiber front scale, titanium framelock back handle, Kershaw KVT bearing system, bias cut lockbar to prevent overtravel. The grind has a small imperfection at the base of the plunge that I have shown in a separate picture. Perfectly centered blade.

$260 shipped to the USA

Kershaw Snap-On Blur with CF inserts
SOLD AND PAID FOR

Thsi knife is a limited run piece that was done for Snap-On tools. 14C28N DLC coated blade with laser etched Snap-On logo, bright green anodized aluminum handle, carbon fiber inlays on both sides. Perfectly centered blade.

$85 shipped to the USA

Kershaw 3500 Speedform SOLD AND PAID FOR

The original Speedform with Titanium handles, composite blade of Elmax and CPM D2, bias cut lockbar, 3D machined crowned handles, machined Titanium pocket clip. Perfectly centered blade.

$265 shipped to the USA

Last edited:
Missed out on a Tilt AND a Speedform....AHHHHH!!! At least I fpund a SpecBump last week or it would have been a trifecta nightmare for me. Congrats to those who scored:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back