Limited Run!

JK Knives

I have decided to do a limited run of 10 serial numbered ViKtims. Cost will be $170 + $6 shipping, including sheath, with any standard handle materials. If you are interested, please post here. These will start being made in May.

Specs:
9 1/2" overall length
5" blade
1/8" O1 tool steel

019-2.jpg

#1 Tahts-a-dats-ago (walnut)
#2 mbeebe (oak)
#3 danc (orange G10)
#4 mykel m (tan canvas micarta)
#5 ZB
#6 Enso1 (green canvas micarta)
#7 TPVT (maroon micarta / tan micarta liners)
#8 PGeo00 (TBD)
#9 KYenglish
#10 Hold Spot (mqqn)

Last edited:
Love the viKtim,but I gotta pass.

Last edited:
Sorely tempting, but don't think I could do both. Thought the spots would have filled up by now though, it's a very nice knife and pretty in oak.

Last edited:
Well shoot. JK, would you please add me to the list for one of the 10, with an oak handle? I already ordered two for May but I can't help myself, mi'swell make it three. The passaround has shown enough for me!

Well shoot. JK, would you please add me to the list for one of the 10, with an oak handle? I already ordered two for May but I can't help myself, mi'swell make it three. The passaround has shown enough for me!

Sure will! Please send me an email with this info in it, it`s easier to keep track of that way.
Thanks!

The viKtim (patient zero) will be shipped to it's next master tomorrow.

It has held up well - all I have to do is some close up pictures of the edge and then strop it and into a box.

best

mqqn

holding out until I get a chance to handle it and do some SXS comparison with my bushcrafter.

Hey John,
After Playing with the ViKtim I think I need one. I would like green canvas micarta, 3 1/4 solid aluminum pins, lanyard hole and thumb notches. A sheath like the passaround will be perfect. With the addition of a firesteel loop if possible.
Thanks,
Zach

Back