Review Lionsteel DOM

I recently reviewed the Lionsteel DOM. This is one of the popular modern traditional style knives. A classic pattern with M390 steel, Ti bolsters, and rams horn scales. It features a nice thin blade that slices really well, a half stop, and a nice firm pull that's not so hard it ends up being a nail breaker. You can open via the nail nick or by simply pinching the blade. With the blade being under 3" and it being non locking, this knife will be legal just about everywhere. This ends up being a really nice option for those who like traditional style knives but what more modern materials.

Looks great, nothing like a trad style but with modern materials and construction. A lot of trad style knives, especially folders, over time (like my ones I had received over 40 years ago as a kid) which were already old LOL, the pins really need replacing, a difficult job unless a skilled knife maker in that particular field. Thanks for showing.

Looks great, nothing like a trad style but with modern materials and construction. A lot of trad style knives, especially folders, over time (like my ones I had received over 40 years ago as a kid) which were already old LOL, the pins really need replacing, a difficult job unless a skilled knife maker in that particular field. Thanks for showing.

I can see why these are popular, you get all the nostalgia of a traditional folder with all the convenience of a modern one. Thanks for watching!

Back