Lionsteel Manufacturing Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLR

Gold Member
I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by posting this link but I thought you guys might be interested in this and I did see some HEST/F parts in there.

From Lionsteel's subforum:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=797970

Here are some pics of the LionSteel Factory.
It is a small Factory where everythings is under control.

Assembly area
271_1.jpg

CNC milling machines
273_1.jpg

CNC milling machine
272_1.jpg

Inside CNC milling machine
244_1.jpg

Founder of LionSteel Company, Master Gino Pauletta
275_1.jpg

Hand made work
276_1.jpg

238_1.jpg

256_1.jpg

254_1.jpg

274_1.jpg

Really cool. I love seeing how things are made from the inside. Thanks for sharing

I don't know which factory that is....these are secret shots of the DPx Gear manufacturing team

pinupwelder.jpg

benny%20benassi%20satisfaction%20music%20video%20power%20tool%20babe%20girl%20.jpg

a-sexy-german-girl-washing-the-big-machine-at-the-backdrop-emulates-that-hot-eat-burger-while-washing-car-paris-hilton-dont-think-so-german-girls-rock.jpg

The first shots are really cool and all, but man that DPx team kicks ass!!

yeah thats why Gianni keeps faking people out with those shots of old guys wearing blue overalls.

Did you notice what's missing in this shot of the factory security team? Yep no knives!
girls_and_guns.jpg

Really cool. I love seeing how things are made from the inside. Thanks for sharing

tinwiskers, very true. You should check out this post from "bacustomknives" a few weeks back. He posted a knife he was making from start to finish. First time I had a chance to see what steps went into this, really a neat process to watch it go thru the different phases. Found out he only lives about 20 minutes from where I grew up. Good stuff, worth the time to check the pictures out.
Be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back