LionSteel ROK

Just picked up the ROK A OB........Will post some pictures when I get the knife. I really like M390, but am more partial to fixed blade knives in general. This will be my first decent flipper.

The M4 I have in M390 is a great little fixed blade. Hopefully this one will be just as well made.

I'm a KTM guy so the orange and black was a no brainer.

It arrived today. Really well made, sharpened easily. Only issue I see out of the box is you have to flip it just right or it doesn't fully open.
p3686424931-5.jpg

p3686424967-5.jpg

p3686425043-5.jpg

p3686425086-5.jpg

Last edited:
It will run in after a while. Mine came with a very tight lockbar, but flips perfect now. Button push or lightswitch. My only gripe is the late detent when closing the blade, but I could live with it on the ZT0562, and I can live with it on the ROK.

It will run in after a while. Mine came with a very tight lockbar, but flips perfect now. Button push or lightswitch. My only gripe is the late detent when closing the blade, but I could live with it on the ZT0562, and I can live with it on the ROK.

Funny you mention the ZT, I picked up a ZT RJ Martin 0609 and it too has the late detent on closing.

Back