1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

LionSteel Shuffler in Green G10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by BenjaminRush, Jul 13, 2019.

1. BenjaminRush

BenjaminRush Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and review your local knife laws. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping. US only please. Follow your "I'll take it" here with a PM for PP details.

Looking to move along my LionSteel Shuffler in OD Green G10. Has been pocketed a few times and has done some light cutting. Factory edge. Comes with box. Nice action and centering. Asking $pf

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  2. Jeff Schamel

Jeff Schamel Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 8, 2018
    I’ll take it

3. jerok8

jerok8

Aug 6, 2015
    Seconds please