LionSteel Shuffler

I was on CK’s website and it stated the shuffler is expected by Feb 28th. We are getting close to having these in hand!

I have a stag on early reserve.

I'm in! I have one each of the 1st gen (wood) and 2nd gen (micarta) and can't wait for this one. The workmanship on these is nice. I don't understand why we can't see the same, or close, from more makers at competitive prices? I'd sure rather have one of these than three of ... some of the other makers I could get for around $45 a pop. Still, makers seem to be going under. Is it because the market's soft? or because they don't deliver quality to develop a good reputation and a following?

Really wished I had seen the early reserve on these. Love to get a wood or possibly rams horn to go with my Roundhead. Anyone giving up their spot I would be glad to step up for you :D I am guessing there will not be spares after the reserves are filled.

Well it’s a official put the green down on both . Almost backed out on the micarta and only went with the CF but couldn’t do it had to have both . Can’t wait to see what the micarta looks like in person . Definitely looks different from a GEC micarta in the pictures . Regardless looking forward to both and fingers crossed they arrive for the weekend :)

Back