Listing Help

trvc

Gold Member
Hi Im trying to list multiple items with text and pics in one listing . I cant seem to get it done. For example yesterday i listef 4 things in the same catagory in seperat listings at the same time . It was merged by the moderatore . Actually that merged configuration is what what im trying to achive , know waht I meam ?
Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Start a new thread, type up your post, include your images and descriptions and when you're done, hit enter or send. In your thread title, just indicate what all you're wanting to sell. (But they must all meet the category you are opening the thread within.)

Just remember...only one thread in any given Exchange category per day. Items may not be listed in multiple Exchange sub-forums. (Such as Custom Knives and Folding Knives, even if it could fit each category.)

Relists are permissible after two weeks...not before, and the old thread should be locked.

If you've already listed any of the items you wish to consolidate, you have to wait.

Alternatively, you can open the thread with a post including just one set of descriptions and images. And then post a reply to the same thread adding another item with pix and descriptions. They don't have to all be in the first post. Just make sure you reply to the same thread. (In other words, don't open a second thread.)

Also, try to make sure your thread title encompasses whatever you are selling.

Back