1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Little Announcement

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Feb 13, 2019.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    My Craftsman membership has expired, sorry about that guys. Bear with me while I gather the funds together to get myself reinstated and back in order. I have a ton of pictures and information to give you guys, and I'm sorry that I cannot in good conscience do without proper memberships.
    Thanks for all the support!!! We really really really appreciate it.

duramax, stjones and Lapedog like this.
  2. stjones

stjones Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Fixall, Hard Knocks, mqqn and 5 others like this.
  3. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Holy Crap! I cant thank you enough my friend!!

I owe you big time.

stjones likes this.
  4. David Lennon

David Lennon Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 26, 2017
    That's what I love about this community

Sonnydaze and stjones like this.
  5. Sonnydaze

Sonnydaze Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2009
    This is big-time...I love it.

David Lennon and stjones like this.