Little love for the Buck 437 Revolution XT Knives

That's OK, as I just got my 3rd NIB one for $20. They were MSRP $90.00 back in 2004. With a 3" Blade, 2.6oz, and flashy colors. I think the price is a steal. I think they are a great buy at $20.:thumbup: I have two blue and now a lime green (daughter will like the color).

Last edited:
The long and the short of it:

Revsa.jpg

Revsb.jpg

OK. Okay. Cool knives. Buck knives. Check and check. Built-in bottle cap lifters! Ahhhhh taking care of the inner man. Check.

I've seen $37 delivered but not $20.

OK. Okay. Cool knives. Buck knives. Check and check. Built-in bottle cap lifters! Ahhhhh taking care of the inner man. Check.

I've seen $37 delivered but not $20.

I have a small collection of the Whittaker "knives" simply because I find them interesting in design and I happened to like the anodized aluminum most of them use for their handles. I refer to them as "gadget" knives. They for sure aren't anything I'd consider a serious knife or one that I would put into my EDC bunch.

Whittakers.jpg

Nice collection! I have been looking for the Whittaker multitool. Both the Navy Blue Whittaker and the black "Twin Peaks" version. Does anyone want to part with one or the other or know who might sell me one?

Nice collection! I have been looking for the Whittaker multitool. Both the Navy Blue Whittaker and the black "Twin Peaks" version. Does anyone want to part with one or the other or know who might sell me one?
almost a 9 year old thread.

the one in this thread with the collection pic has gone to a better place, RIP. one is banned. been back a few times under other names and banned every time. one still around, the other person I don't know....

Back