1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Little love for the Buck 437 Revolution XT Knives

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by AfghanWarrior, Jun 24, 2012.

1. AfghanWarrior

AfghanWarrior

Feb 3, 2012
    That's OK, as I just got my 3rd NIB one for $20. They were MSRP $90.00 back in 2004. With a 3" Blade, 2.6oz, and flashy colors. I think the price is a steal. I think they are a great buy at $20.:thumbup: I have two blue and now a lime green (daughter will like the color).

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  2. oregon

oregon

Jan 12, 2005
    Great find AW. Can anyone draw from your Revolutionary well?

3. Plumberdv

Plumberdv

Sep 26, 2008
    The long and the short of it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. oregon

oregon

Jan 12, 2005
    OK. Okay. Cool knives. Buck knives. Check and check. Built-in bottle cap lifters! Ahhhhh taking care of the inner man. Check.

I've seen $37 delivered but not $20.

5. Plumberdv

Plumberdv

Sep 26, 2008
    I have a small collection of the Whittaker "knives" simply because I find them interesting in design and I happened to like the anodized aluminum most of them use for their handles. I refer to them as "gadget" knives. They for sure aren't anything I'd consider a serious knife or one that I would put into my EDC bunch.

[​IMG]

6. BG42EDGE

BG42EDGE Banned BANNED

Nov 6, 2009
    Whittakers......strange lookin' crittakers.

:D

7. AfghanWarrior

AfghanWarrior

Feb 3, 2012
    I know the daughter would like the purple 437 version. I will keep out a eye on one of those.