Little Tim Zowada jewel from Ebay

Danbo

Platinum Member
Found this knife on Ebay, and decided to take a chance. Didn't cost much, mainly because I don't think the seller knew much about knives or what he had. But, there are some questions still unanswered, so I'm holding my judgement for now. The seller listed the blade as "consisting of 3 layers of damascus". :rolleyes: I took a chance on the knife anyway. Turns out, the blade is a very sweet 3 bar high layer twist pattern. Unsure if this is a knife completed by Tim or whether it's simply one of his old(at least 15-20 years old) blades, since he used to sell blades. All I know is, I like the knife quite a bit, and since it was already a little stained up, I've decided to sharpen and use it. This blade is getting so scary sharp, I can't believe it! You guys be the judge.

Man, looks like a sweet blade. I'm guessing from your comments you got a pretty good deal on it. ? Are you gonna be at another gun show anytime soon? I wouldn't mind dropping by for a look at it.

congrats!

I'll be at the Tulsa Gun & Knife show Saturday, running around drooling all over the goodies that I can't afford. Email me if you think you can make it, and I'll send you my cell phone number.

Looks like a great find to me Danbo - that's a pretty nice little "user" you got there.

Roger

That is indeed a nice one. I imagine you will be wanting to get rid of that Primos pukko to make room for it. Just let me know and I will give you my address. ;)

Back