• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Liu Kang's Year of the Tiger Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liu Kang

BANNED
Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
Prices are if paying with a bank account or money in paypal only through the personal tab or money order. If you are paying with a credit card through paypal, there will be a 5% added to the amount. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email liukang187@yahoo.com and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

This thead has been locked, updated and moved to: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=732901

Game Warden, Active Duty, Mean Street, Sus Scrofa, Skeleton Key, Cutellus, Hack, Scrapper 5
ASH1
NMFBM LE, FBM LE, Satin AK47 and NMFBM

2007 FSH Special Edition .32" Double Cut blk/grn G10 Magnum handles $800
HOGFSH .32" Satin Black Paper handle $800
Tali Wacker w/kydex and teck-lock $370

NMSFNO black canvas micarta with stripped high polished blade (light scratches) $570
NMSFNO LE # 337, light buff/polish by me $700
NMSFNO LE # 30, factory mint $810
NMSFNO, Black blade, Sandstlrm G10 handle Pending Trade
NMSFNO tanker grey black micarta SOLD

FSH BloodBathAGanzaaaaa II back on 7-21-07, E3, .32" G-Rex w/Black G-10 and Ram Horn handle TRADED
HOGFSH Custom Shop .32", Handshaped Green/Black G10 magnum handles $630
HOGFSH Custom Shop .32", Handshaped Blue/Black G10 magnum handles $630
HOGFSH Jungle Camo .32" Blade. Standard Black Canvas Micarta Handles .32" $630

NMFBM, Orange/Black Mag non-hand shaped G10, .25" Black Blade from Easton Show SOLD
CG FBM Military Overun .25", tigerhide scales handle, black blade, polished spine SOLD
FFBM Black .32" Blade with Black Standard Canvas Micarta SOLD
Fusion Battle Mistress, .27" full flat height back blade, black micarta mag handles TRADED
Fusion Battle Mistress, .27" full flat height Artic white blade with Green/Black G10 Mag handle $615

Hell Razor,sage blade with sage/tan G10 mag handles Sterile (no Busse Combat logo) $410
Hell Razor black blade with black/tan G10 mag handles Sterile (no Busse Combat logo) $420
SAR5 black blade and Black/Green G10 $350
BATAC Tanker Grey, Black Macarta handles SPF
BATAC CG Stripped with light sand/polished $300
SJTAC black blade, black micarta handle $370
BuyBrown kydex with tek-lok for BATAC $50

FBM LE #62
BATAC LE #62

only sold as a set $1400

TankBuster Double Cut, no choil, swedge, skull crusher, g10 std handle SPF
FFBM .32" thick grey blade with Blue/Red Magnum G10 hanles (w/Penetrator Tip) SPF

Last edited:

SJTAC Tan blade, Tan micarta handle $365 sheath sold and not included
Hell Razor OD blade, black micarta standard handle w/green spec ops sheath $415
Swamp Rat M9 Limited Edition #86, w/black leather AT sheath $320

Bolo Prototype polished/sharpened w/convex edge and sheath 6.75"blade 12.5"overall, handshaped black micarta mags .22" TRADED
Steel Heart Ergo w/Spec-Ops sheath, Asym edge. Black blade w/factory edge, new as from the factory. Sterile (no Busse Combat logo) $580

Pure Bred Fighter that had been stripped, sharpened, sanded and polished by Justin Grinch of Ranger Knives. Hardwood handles have been added. Mirror like finish. SOLD

Kydex with large Tek-lok by MashedCat for SAR8 $60
SAR8 Special Edition Red/Black G10 with Satin Convexed edge $650
SAR8 Limited Edition #320 Tigerhide with Satin Convexed edge $700
SAR4 Limited Edition#146 $400
Black Leatherman sheath for SAR4 SOLD

Public Defender, Ram horn, penetrator tip, sharpened w/ kydex
light smoothing no blade
$600
PT5
$500
Tanker A #2
This goes back to 2003 where Jerry posted this avil but in this color combo, he only offered 33 to be sold. This one is #2 as you can see on the blade. This one is new, never used or carried. It will come with a custom brown leather sheath.
Blade: 1/4" thick
Blade: Length 5 1/8"
Handles: Raptor Scale Pattern
$900

Busse St-56 6" blade 12.5" overall and .20" thick
WITHDRAWN
Groove Master, convex from Busse, blk micarta, Busse nylon sheath. Light smoothing on the black blade.
$500

Last edited:
Will you separate knife and sheath on this one?
"Hell Razor OD blade, black micarta standard handle w/green spec ops sheath $415"

If so please PM me pricing.

Thanks

Whats the history behind these two?
HOGFSH Custom Shop .32", Handshaped Green/Black G10 magnum handles $630
HOGFSH Custom Shop .32", Handshaped Blue/Black G10 magnum handles $630

Were they individual orders or are they related to some event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back