LIVE chat, W&SS tonight at 9 est

Ready and waiting..........

203324.jpg

disregard rick's odd picture and go. :)

DSC05863.jpg

go gash blast it!

password. knife

Thanks for the chat Joe!! was fun...... sorry if I offended anyone with the family pics(not really, tho)

DSC05863.jpg

go gash blast it!

password. knife

You weren't lying about the porch!!!:eek:

I had to go get grub and I had to leave the chat room....

We should make it a Sunday evening tradition:thumbup:
Sundays with Joezilla!!!!!

You could use Buzzen.com also ... just make a room in there in the sports section. Possibly keep it going 24/7.

Last edited:
This NEEDS to be a sunday night tradition.

Coming to you live from all across the Globe (Or north America?) Sunday evening with Joezilla!!

Good times, gents. This was a great idea - thanks Joe!

Count me in for the next chat.

All the best,

- Mike

that was indeed a lot of fun...:thumbup: thanks Joe.. we definately need to try and organize one again...

cheers.. mike * :eek: *

Great idea, too bad i missed it. I spent 8 hours driving from Atlanta,GA to Blacksburg,VA in absolutely shitty weather. The roads were ok, but visibility was horrible and traffic wasn't bad.

If any of you guys are familiar with TeamSpeak (www.teamspeak.com), I MIGHT be able to get us access to a (i think) 50 person server. This has both voice and text chatting ability and is a great way to hang out and chat. It would give us a way to put a voice behind the names, and give our hands free to play with the knives!
Let me know if you would be interested and I'll see what i can do!

Paltalk has some options for voice and video chat although video requires a small fee.

Thanks Joe. Had a good time. Couldn't stay as long as I wanted to because my daughter had homework and needed the computer.
Looking forward to the next one. :thumbup:
I'll pick up some real beer next time :p Belles Two Hearted Ale sound better?

i'm going to second what everyone else said...even if the crowd was a little rough in there! :eek:;)

it was fun chatting in realtime with everyone:thumbup:

Back