• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Livesay RTAK....Opinions?

I just ordered one of these puppies...I just couldn't resist. Anybody own one of these or have any opinions on it?

Been interested in these myself. There have been several posts lately about them and other Wicked Knives both here and in the Reviews section. You might try a search.

Clay

------------------
Clay Fleischer
clay_fleischer@yahoo.com
AKTI Member A000847

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." --Douglas Adams

I happen to love mine. Best $150 ever spent for a knife. Probably the BEST knife EVER MADE for that price. A lot bigger and stronger than you might expect - VERY STOUT. I love the fact that it's not too heavy. It is a real solid work horse that can and will, serve as a multi-purpose blade. It's thin enough to filet fish, and cut grass, small vegetation and branches. It is long enough and thick enough, to serve as a small machete, and will chop wood real well - for shelter or firewood. It is an all around awesome survival knife, that you'd expect Tarzan to be carrying. I don't see how anybody would be disappointed with theirs - unless of course they disliked LARGE blades. I want to buy another, just incase anything ever happens to mine (confiscated, stolen, etc.). I would go through a lot of troublee TRYING to break mine - doubt if I could. The Kydex sheath it comes with is AWESOME, and gotta be worth $60 by itself.

Back