LMS

I think that the lean mean street should be more than a limited run. It should become part of the combat line. What do you think?

Bill

------------------
It is all Greek to me

Copis,

You my friend, are not alone! We have been flooded with requests to keep the Mean Street in production. Keeping it lean has, likewise, been the overwhelming demand. At this time, however, there are no plans to keep it alive. I'll explain later what really caused the demise of one of our most popular blades.

Yours in nuclear "Streets",

Jerry Busse

frown.gif

------------------
Hoodoo

I get some pleasure from finding a relentlessly peaceful use for a combative looking knife.
JKM

No no guys! read between the lines... I love the mean street too. So why cancel it???? they must have something cooler in the shadows at the Busse Shop. Cooler than the mean street. oooooooooooooooooooooo
smile.gif

Oh, great, now that I've scratched the beejeezus out of my DWMS, you tell me the MS's are being dropped. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's such a great "user", but I may have pampered it a bit more if I'd have known the end of the line was near.

Is it possible to get it recoated in the future?

On the other hand, I'm quite intrigued by what the Busse gang has in store...
smile.gif

------------------
Don LeHue

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Back