Loaner Update!!!

Hi All...just wanted to share a few thoughts about the loaner program, which is working EXTREMELY well.

I just had a SH II come back from Alaska, where KR was on a backcountry trip for about 9 days...he said the knife performed wonderfully, and that he would share his thoughts on the Forums when he could. When the knife was returned, all I did was do a few passes on my leather strop, do some light touch up work at the tip with my ceramic stick, and stuck it a new box for a new destination...DR V. who is leaving for a backcountry trip in Michigan this afternoon.

My personal E Bolo Variant is on loan somewhere in the backcountry of Illinois serving Strabs' cutting and chopping needs on his backpacking trip.

A Mean Street accompanies James Healy in Melbourne, Austrailia because he would go into cardiac arrest without it
smile.gif

Remember....if you have a knife on back-order with me and your needs include the use of a knife for a wilderness trip, military operation, or other engagement, call me....if I have something in the loaner fleet, you will get it...no strings, and no cost to you.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Custom Variant HeadQuarters http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

Now that's a COOL TOOL!

hey Andy, how do I insert a pict. or insert something from clip art in these threads? Have tried to use the icon on my screen for "copy and Past" but to no avail. Also how do I pick out certain parts of a thread to respond to with out having to ref. the whole thread?

BoBoBoBooomDe-A!
Ron Cassel

------------------
Ron,
Now Thets-A-Noif Shop
Bremerton, Washington

[This message has been edited by muzzleup (edited 08-17-2000).]

OH....Now I understand.

It's knives you are loaning out.

If I had realized that I wouldn't had sent Amy J that plane ticket...Good to get that cleared up....
smile.gif

Back