Lochsa

I got my order in for my dual thumd studded, with clip, and tip up carry Lochsa today!! Yippeee!! I am stoked. He said it was a little over 2 years wait. I told him it would be well worth it. And that gives ME plenty of time to get the current knives I have on order, and to save for that one!! I am stoked!! Wahoooooooo!

Congratulations! :thumbup:

You should be stoked, the Lochsa is pretty much in a class by itself, you won't believe how good it is when you get it, and you certainly are giving yourself something to look forward to for a very long time. :) But, yes, it will be worth it and then some. Did you consider getting it in damascus, or maybe S90V? Are you planning on carrying it?

I didn't get in damascus.I just can't bring myself to get a carry knife in damascus, yet!! I didn't even ask what the standard blade material is. YES, I am going to carry it. Which is why I got it tip up carry!!

I just placed an order for a lefty lochsa with tip up pocket clip today. It's gonna be a long two years!

Rob

Good decision to get your order in sooon.

I ordered mine June 2004 with an 18 month waiting list back then. We are on month 19 now with probably another 6 to go! (but who is counting). I suspect your 2 years might just strecth out to 30 months by the time you get there, but it'll be worth the wait!

Good luck and be strong.

Greg

I don't care how long the wait is, I KNOW it will be worth it!! I am delerious with joy!!

the wait is the worst part of collecting.

But the anticipation is fun, and the appreciation is so much better when the knife does arrive.