Lonely Knife

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
19.5 inch 42 ounce chiruwa Ang Khola by Anil. Satisal wood hanndle. The sheath, Karda and chakma got lost during shipment transit between Nepal and Reno. Looking for a good home at $78. *SOLD*

zjmQPDA.jpg

F5QSkMM.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
I have a 20inch 40oz cak by Anil i love. Has a beautiful brown sheath. This one will get a kydex one i believe and molle clips for my b.o.b.!

Man I just scrolled down to see if it was still there and......Blammm! Like a rat out of an aqueduct! It was gone!!! Thats a beautiful chopper! I know i got a few and I use them like nothin else. I have an AK and CAK and they are both wood eatin monsters. Congrats to the winner of this one. $78...:p

Last edited:
I have a 20inch 40oz cak by Anil i love. Has a beautiful brown sheath. This one will get a kydex one i believe and molle clips for my b.o.b.!
First of all it’s a smart move to have a b.o.b.! 2nd it’s great to have a bug out location...with a plan!
BUT.....it’s always better to already be bugged out like I am!!!
Congrats!!

Man I just scrolled down to see if it was still there and......Blammm! Like a rat out of an aqueduct! It was gone!!! Thats a beautiful chopper! I know i got a few and I use them like nothin else. I have an AK and CAK and they are both wood eatin monsters. Congrats to the winner of this one. $78...:p
I have a issue. I think i check the forum every 30 mins!

Got it in! Few rough spots on the handle that had to be filed but this thing is a beast. Its definitely a user for sure!

Last edited:
Nice! Whats wrong with that sheath? I got several of those just like it. I even got a few yella ones with DHL on them in red. DHL musta been a Nepali general or someone of nobility cause they use them initials a lot!

Back