Long Time!

Guys!

I have not been on line for the longest time...

BUt it is good to see this plkace is still here...and everybody is still doing it...

Happy New Year!

I got lots of stories to tell...but right now the pain meds is kis\cking in and I gotta got to bed....

God Bless...

I got some pics you will not beleive...

Yeha...I know...I am a big tease....

Soon though...

Shane Justice

Aloha (Howzit!), Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas!) and Haouli Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year!).....

Great to see you back on the forums.... Hope the family and everyone is doing well.... Hope whatever the pain meds are for heals super fast! Welcome Back Bruddah!!!!!:D

Shane, Good to see you around again! Hope the pain med's aren't for anything serrious. Here's wishing you the best in 2007!

I had a bulged disc in my neck....

At c3/4....

It was making all kinds of problems....

So they had to fix it...

No worries...

Hoping to get all my parts back in working order pretty soon...

Dang I might even build a knife this year!

Shane

Hi Shane! Great to see your name on the forum again! I've also had my share of titanium rods and screws in the old back, but mine were lower than yours. Here's wishing you and yours well!
Robert

HI Shane
sounds like a pain in the neck to me :)

I know what your going through , almost anyway
they tell me I have curvature of the neck from degeneration, and say it's not the type that responds well to surgery:( it's pain meds for me for the long haul I guess.. and for my back :eek:

Shane just wondering? , if your the same Shane Justice that I'm sending steel to for your Buddy?..because he's over seas? I'm thinking, Yes..

I do want to thank you again for the oil you sent me some timeago.:thumbup: I like it a lot, thanks a bunch..
heal well and fast..

Back