Longsword with ricasso?

I'm wondering if there is(in current production) a longsword as close in specification to the Hanwei Tinker Longsword that has a 3" to 5" unswedged ricasso. So, I'm not talking about anything tapered like you would get by buying a butterknife-sharp Hanwei and just not sharpening the first 3" to 5" of the blade. I mean a rectangular cross section(or rectangular with fuller) ricasso.

I'm looking for something as close in quality, length, and price to the Hanwei as possible. My hard limit is that it must be less than double the price of the Hanwei Tinker Longsword.

So, is there anything like this currently in production and available? I tried looking on Kult of Athena, but the thumbnails there sometimes send me on snipe hunts. Also, I'd prefer to get anecdotal evidence of quality and brand loyalty along with the recommendations, so... here I am.

I'd prefer a flat sided disc pommel, but that Del Tin is otherwise quite nice looking. Thanks. I'll certainly give it some thought as I continue my search.

The Albion Dane comes to mind as one of the few historical reproductions that actually had a ricasso. Is that more like what you mean? It's out of your price range, though.

The Dane is bigger than what I'm looking for, but its ricasso is well within the type I'm asking about, yes.

Back