Look what Ethan sent me!!!!

Hey guys!

Those of you with a good memory will remember the thread where i mated an Izula-styled handle with the BK11 blade, and got the perfect necker!

Well, a couple of days after the BRAT was announced, i got a PM from Ethan asking me to call him. We spoke on the phone, where he told me that the BRAT was based on what i made months ago.

As a way of saying thanks, he offered to send me some goodies which arrived yesterday!

And behold what i got with the UPS guy...a BK2, BK9, Kabar t-shirt and a non-marked BRAT prototype!

Just want to thanks to Ethan and all at Kabar for being putting out great products and for treating their customers/fans good!

Ive never had a knife the size of the BK9 before :eek:, cant wait till i get out in the woods!!

Thanks Ethan, you just saved my weekend! :thumbup::D:thumbup:

4447069603_ae56c2d7af_b.jpg

Great score, kmm. Some nice looking booty, there.

But then, that's the kind of thing you would expect from a guy like Ethan.

That is so cool...
I think I will wait before buying an Izula after all !

The Brat is a collaboration between Becker and ESEE, so you're getting the best of both worlds; the Izula handle, with the BK-11 blade.

Yep, I want one, too.

I think it's called the BK-14.

I just got off of my lazy posterior portion, and checked it out. Bladite has it listed right there in his Fun Filled FAQ's section and, yep, you're absolutely correct: it's the BK-14.

I don't know how I missed it before (I should know these things).:D

nice to know "soon" may really be around the corner!
looks good!

Just now. We're at now now.
Go back to then.
When?
Now.
Now?
Now.
I can't.
Why?
We missed it.
When?
Just now.
When will then be now?
Soon.
How soon?

Sorry to quote spaceballs

Last edited:
will the price be the same as the regular becker necker?
I also hope the regular izula scales fit.

Hey KMM....

Glad it all got there and that you are happy......It was a great idea and it really is fun working with Jeff and Mike at ESSE....Both very stand up guys who try real hard to do the honorable thing.........

Thanks again and when the "real" 14's come out I bet there will be another batch of goodies on the way....

All Best....

ethan

Thanks again and when the "real" 14's come out I bet there will be another batch of goodies on the way....

All Best....

ethan

Oh man! What could those possibly be?

EDIT: I just remembered: the Magnum Camp! Anything else, perhaps?

That should keep you busy for a while! I remember reading that thread, drooling over the frankin necker you pieced together... Now I might actually be able to pick one up sometime.

Back